Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Vice City
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2005   #106
gangstapickle

I hate those RC missions i cannot stand doing them i dont know why i just dont like them!
Old 08-28-2005   #107
Jodecifan4lyfe

Is it the RC Baron race that messes you up? If so, I finally figured out the way to fly those planes the other day.

At the beginning, keep holding down UP to accelerate, and with num lock on hold down 6 to ascend (or whichever key you have it as in your controls). Then, as soon as you fly off of the parking garage roof, start alternating between pressing (with num lock on again), 6 & 9. You could win the race every time doing this, even if you accidentally hit a streetlight somewhere and land on the road, you can still get back into the air and easily win.

When I was doing the RC car race, I had to do that one a few times to get it right.

The RC helicopter seems a lot harder to fly than in the mission where you blow up the apartment building for Avery Carrington for some reason, maybe it's just me.
Old 08-29-2005   #108
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
The RC helicopter on the PS2 is near impossible to control, too.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #109
gangstapickle

I have VC for x box man, not pc.
Old 09-03-2005   #110
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
dirt-ring races are ace!!!

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005   #111
Jodecifan4lyfe

Quote:
Originally posted by gangstapickle
I have VC for x box man, not pc.
sorry about that dude, but I've never even played games on an X Box yet, or even a PS/PS2/Game Cube, etc., so I just forgot the fact that not everyone plays on the PC.
Old 11-08-2005   #112
Johnny C

The unique fucking stunt jumps are what kept me from 100, i got to 98, went through all of them, but couldnt do it, now i restarted, did all the jumps and dont have the motivation!
Old 02-01-2006   #113
ajscool
Newbie Member

ajscool is an unknown quantity at this point
hi, im trying to get 100%, but every time i go to do a certain chopper check point the helicopter is never there is this a glitch or does it spawn in a certain place in the story?

any help would be appreciated.
ajscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006   #114
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
if you havent unlocked the second island then the choppers wont spawn, if you have then i dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Back then it was "don't steal, don't yell, do good in school, respect other people", not "don't hump the floor son".
Mousey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006   #115
crawlerz
Amateur Member

crawlerz is on a distinguished roadcrawlerz is on a distinguished road
i am having HUGE trouble with some of the unique stunt jumps. someone plz help me. specifically those near the ocean view hotel (the iron stepps, the small wooden ramp, the 1st pcj mission jump, the others that are near there - the ocean view hotal that is) plz plz plz help me as im going a bit frustratedQ!!!!
But, OUCH, I felt it bite!
It sank its fangs
Right in me cheek
And, crikey, did it hurt.
You better get out your antivenom,
'Cause, man, I'm gonna need a squirt.
Yeah!
-- Steve "The Crocodile Hunter" Irwin
crawlerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006   #116
MiKe

i cheat like Eddie Guerrero and i still got all 100 packages all 4 or 5 times i played the game although i did have a rampage disapear.
Old 04-09-2006   #117
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface05
dirt-ring races are ace!!!
yeah, those are fun
Old 06-30-2006   #118
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Man, this guide helped me out a lot.

Thanks

Last edited by The Dave; 08-04-2006 at 01:30 AM..
The Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007   #119
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
I had such a horrible thing while doing ambulance missions: level twelve, approaching one of the last patients, some fool drove on the sidewalk because of my siren, running over my patient...
But I beat 100% six times now.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #120
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Same thing happened to me...LOL! You must be good...wait...great...if you have completed Vc 100% 6 times...I have only completed it 2 or 3 times!
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote