Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2006   #286
Blaze-Hammer
Newbie Member

Blaze-Hammer is an unknown quantity at this point
wow the sigature part is way to confusing. i got the image from google. can you dumb it down for me.
Blaze-Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #287
Twisted Metal
Texan Member

Twisted Metal will become famous soon enoughTwisted Metal will become famous soon enoughTwisted Metal will become famous soon enoughTwisted Metal will become famous soon enoughTwisted Metal will become famous soon enoughTwisted Metal will become famous soon enoughTwisted Metal will become famous soon enoughTwisted Metal will become famous soon enoughTwisted Metal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-Hammer
wow the sigature part is way to confusing. i got the image from google. can you dumb it down for me.
Yeah, just take the image url (blahblahblah.jpg/png/bmp/gif), paste it in your signature section, and put the [IMG]blahblahblah.jpg/png/bmp/gif [/IMG*] tags around it (without the *)...hope that worked...
Old 07-30-2006   #288
Blaze-Hammer
Newbie Member

Blaze-Hammer is an unknown quantity at this point
cool tks
Blaze-Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006   #289
Jake B

Jake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished road
i gotta created my sig again because its been (X'ed), mabey it got taken off because i havent eben here for a long time, nice sig twisted metal dude ;p
Jake B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006   #290
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
I can still see your sig, Jake. It's the purple one, right?
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006   #291
Jake B

Jake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished road
Yeah its the pruple one, its old tho, since im gonna be comming back here again, im gonna create a new one tonight, cant get over how this place has change, is it still the old options to change around your sigs and avatars Don?
Old 11-23-2006   #292
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
It's a bit different. Once you find the User CP, it's pretty easy to find the options on the left-hand side.

Welcome back, btw.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006   #293
Jake B

thank you zero its good to be back after a long 4 months or so for i was gone, i will sort that user CP stuff out tonight and make a new sig
Old 05-21-2007   #294
Aintos
Newbie Member

Aintos is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo guys does SMG still run if so wats the link for it?...
Aintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007   #295
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Oh man, SMG died about 2 years ago, then Panzer started up, some of the SMG designers went to Panzer, then Panzer died a little over a year ago. If you want to request a signature or another graphic, do so in the Creative Visuals forum. If it's a signature request, please request in the Signatures sub-forum.

Welcome to the forums, by the way Be sure to read the rules (scroll to bottom).

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 05-21-2007 at 09:34 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #296
Aintos
Newbie Member

Aintos is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea, because I used to go on here bout 2 years ago and i use to be in photoshop and made sigs and other funky shit, but yer just coming back and seein wats happening these days..
Aintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007   #297
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I was one of the original members of the Sig Making Guild. I was pretty good, but some how I can't make shit for pics today.
Old 12-16-2007   #298
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-reS
I was one of the original members of the Sig Making Guild. I was pretty good, but some how I can't make shit for pics today.
lack of use of PS skillz?
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009   #299
ferrywayes
Newbie Member

ferrywayes is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey don,
Myself Ferry and i read your suggestion it is very clearly understoods.thanks for your helping to all
it is very helpful to all which dont knws tha how to mange signature , avtars and all.if you have more
info please share with us ..

Thanks.
Old 06-12-2011   #300
OVOXO
Newbie Member

OVOXO is on a distinguished roadOVOXO is on a distinguished roadOVOXO is on a distinguished road
Too complicated and I couldn't understand it.
OVOXO is offline   Reply With Quote