Old 04-06-2014   #1
fov

fov is an unknown quantity at this point
Problem to import motorcycle

Hello all,

First, sorry for my english, i'm french and i don'te speak english very well.

I will try to explain you my problem.

When i download new motocycle's model and when i import the newest model to GTA 4 EFLC using openIV it doesn't work. The new skin doesn't work.
I don't have this problem when i do the same for cars for exemple.

Is there a different method to import motorcycles?

Thank you in advance for your help.
fov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
It should work, which bike are you trying to install.. give me the link and I'll take a look
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014   #3
fov

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. This happens with any motorcycle mod but for example my last try was with this mod :
http://www.gta4-mods.com/textures/kt...aintjob-f24622
Old 04-09-2014   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Ah that's because it's just a paintjob, this is the file you need:

http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/ho...rdsound-f24507

You probably tried downloading mods in the 'textures' section, you need the 'vehicles' section to download the vehicles (in this case bikes) themselves
Old 04-09-2014   #5
fov

Hello,

I already try this model but it doesn't work for me. I see the model on vehicule.img but not in game.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.ph...891Capture.jpg

Could you please confirm that there is no difference between adding new car and adding new motorcyle ?
1. replace file .wtd and .wff with open IV
2. replace value on handling.dat, vehicule.dat and carcols.dat

Ex. for this model i replace on handling.dat :
250.0 9.0 85 0.0 -0.05 -0.10 0.0 4 0.33 3.0 160.0 0.65 0.45 0.5 35.0 1.50 1.45 18.0 0.15 0.50 3.0 2.9 2.9 0.22 -0.15 -0.02 0.5 0.5 1.0 0.8 1.5 0.0 12000 440890 1 0

On vehicule.dat

SANCHEZ, VEH@BIKE_DIRT, NULL, 30, 999, 0.2670, 0.2386, 0, 5, 1.0 ,0, noboot

No problem with handling.dat, it's work

After i try with this file other file and i have the same problem :

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download...t=360&id=27842

Thank you a lot for your help
Old 04-09-2014   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Make sure you've got the right vehicles.img, for instance.. if you're trying to install it for tbogt go to the EFLC version tab in OpenIV, then go to episodes/tbogt/pc/models/cdimages and open the vehicles.img in that one

then try spawning it with simple native trainer:

http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simp...rsion-65-f2115

The process is indeed the same as with installing a car, those episodes just sometimes have a different version of a particular car/bike that's used instead of the one in the main vehicles.img
Old 04-09-2014   #7
fov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Make sure you've got the right vehicles.img, for instance.. if you're trying to install it for tbogt go to the EFLC version tab in OpenIV, then go to episodes/tbogt/pc/models/cdimages and open the vehicles.img in that one
Thank you for your explanation !!! Now it's works !! I did not know there was a different vehicles.img for tbogt and tlad...

Again thank you, i spent so much time on this "problem" ...lol
Old 04-09-2014   #8
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

No worries, It's a bit confusing I know.. glad I could help