Old 04-01-2014   #1
JaxonisRaging
Newbie Member

JaxonisRaging is an unknown quantity at this point
new to modding

i was searching for mods and found this one http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/tr...ers-v10-f14018, but i have no idea how to use it with steam, can anyone please explain it to me?
JaxonisRaging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Get SparkIV , google it .. you'll need that program to install mods like the one you posted

Then just fire up the program and hit 'browse' then navigate to pc/models/cdimages and open up vehicles.img. The files that are in the package from the mod you downloaded (probably willard.wft and willard.wtd) should be imported there. Just use the import button then select the files. When you're done hit save and exit the program

From what I could tell you had to change some handling.dat lines too, just go to your gta 4 folder and open handling.dat with notepad and follow the instructions in the readme.

If anything's unclear just let me know and I'll do my best to help you
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote