Old 04-02-2014   #1
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished road
Exclamation GTA Spring Updates

It seems like there's some new information here:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...0402gtaospring

What do you think?
jackmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014   #2
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
I just want to play heists, the trivial additions don't really make me wanna play the game.
Old 04-02-2014   #3
jsandstrom
Newbie Member

jsandstrom is an unknown quantity at this point
Either of you gentle men interested in helping me get started with modding my gta 4 game. The reason I ask you is because you have the most recent posts on a forum about modding gta 4.
jsandstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
The addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode - for those who want to play it - will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid.
I'm really glad that they're implementing this

@jsandstrom just make a topic in the gta 4 modding section, this isn't really the place for it
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014   #5
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Heists? YES PLEASE!!!!! It's taken a little bit longer than I think most of us would've liked, but I'm hopeful they will be detailed and immersive to make it worth it. New cars, weapons and other updates are icing on the cake. I think though that if you complete a mission on hard by yourself the payout should be significantly higher than what they currently are. That's just my opinion though.

Last edited by Russ; 04-13-2014 at 11:38 AM..
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014   #6
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
The No Contact option makes me happy. I've been in too many races that devolve into demolition derbies.

As for the other updates? Looks pretty awesome. Can't wait.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014   #7
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
All good news especially the heists.
Old 04-03-2014   #8
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
You know if this game had been released by another company, say, EA or Ubisoft, these DLC packs would cost like 10 bucks apiece. They're really treating their fans well on this. I got a lot of respect for that.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014   #9
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrebholz View Post
You know if this game had been released by another company, say, EA or Ubisoft, these DLC packs would cost like 10 bucks apiece. They're really treating their fans well on this. I got a lot of respect for that.
I think that is very good point that a lot of people don't realize.
Old 04-05-2014   #10
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
For some reason i can't buy the Turismo which costs 500K and i have around 800K and the car is in stock. Is anyone else having this problem?
Old 04-05-2014   #11
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
For some reason i can't buy the Turismo which costs 500K and i have around 800K and the car is in stock. Is anyone else having this problem?
I haven't had that issue. The only thing that keeps happening for me is on the normal pistol. It is always equipped with the extended clip. Even if I un-equip that option, it will always re-load from missions/races/deathmatches with it equipped again.
Old 04-12-2014   #12
Teiraafying
YouTube.com/Teiraafying
Newbie Member

Teiraafying is an unknown quantity at this point
It boggles my mind when my friends complain about the game. We haven't had to pay a dime to get any of the DLC, we didn't need to pay to play online or any of that. Definitely something a lot of people are overlooking about Rockstar because they're hellbent on playing these heists.

That said, I'm excited for the multiple property ownership. Been wanting to expand my garage, but running out of room.
Teiraafying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014   #13
VooDoobie
The VooDoo
Newbie Member

VooDoobie is an unknown quantity at this point
This is good information! Thank you for sharing this! I was able to leave some feedback for them that will hopefully help!
VooDoobie is offline   Reply With Quote