Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Would you like a classics DLC bringing back Car Jack City, Mafiya Work and Turf Wars?
Yes 1 33.33%
No 1 33.33%
Yes: But only if it's free! 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2014   #1
nater51
Newbie Member

nater51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bringing back the classics?

I've been seeing a lot of comments (negative) on GTAO about the mission types and online gameplay. I am curious to get some feedback from users on this site about GTAO game types and what their opinion/vote on what I think would be a cool DLC. (just for fun of course).

With the improvement in graphics, controls and map size. I think it would be a cool DLC to see a "classics" pack or something similar, bringing Car Jack City, Mafiya Work and Turf War to GTA V (both singles and team matches). Just the new map alone I think would create some awesome chaos if everyone was funneling towards 2 cars, 1 task or 3 turfs. With such a large map they gave us, with more roof tops to explore, more underground also. I think it would make for a very exciting game play. But that's just me.
nater51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014   #2
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
Anything new would be exciting to me especially heist.