Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2014   #1
beardedturkey

beardedturkey is an unknown quantity at this point
trainer for compact keyboard

i did that and dled the trainer for 'laptops' but it dident work, and i can only open the trainer with f4 but not select any of the commands becuase i dont have number pad
beardedturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Open up the trainer.ini in your main gta4 folder, if you scroll down there should be a list of keys in there. You can adjust those
Killerfist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #3
beardedturkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Open up the trainer.ini in your main gta4 folder, if you scroll down there should be a list of keys in there. You can adjust those
dident work for me i dont know how to can you please i beg you
Old 01-06-2014   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Have you tried this one?
http://www.gta4-mods.com/tools/simpl...-laptops-f8680
Old 01-06-2014   #5
beardedturkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
i posted in the fricking desc that i did....
Old 01-06-2014   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Your post didn't say 'laptop' before if I remember correctly, or maybe I misread but respect goes a long way if you're asking people to help you
Old 01-06-2014   #7
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedturkey View Post
dident work for me i dont know how to can you please i beg you
If you're using the trainer that Killerfist linked to, there should be a file called "trainer.ini" in your main GTA IV folder. Open this file with an application like notepad or Wordpad, then go to the part that looks like this:

////KEYBINDINGS SECTION////

Below it is a list of the things you can do with the trainer, each with a number behind it that represents a key. To change what key you need to press to use that feature, alter the number behind it to the number that corresponds with the new key. In the section "//EXPLANATION AND LIST OF KEYCODES//", you can find which number represents which key.

I'm not sure why I'm bothering with this seeing how rude you were about a simple misunderstanding, but here's your solution.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote