Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2014   #46
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
I don't live anywhere that 'belongs' to the UK.
No one comes hear to avoid taxes, its just one of the few benefits because the cost of living is so damn high.
But what I really respect is that they look after their own people and everyone else comes after that... unless things get legal.
Nowhere in Europe does that... even Germany and Switzerland.

Old 01-15-2014   #47
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
So about that glitch
Old 01-15-2014   #48
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

It shouldn't work anymore since the 1.09 patch.
YAY

Old 01-15-2014   #49
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBud View Post
It shouldn't work anymore since the 1.09 patch.
YAY
uh in response to your neg rep, it wasn't me

although the rep you just reviewed that didn't make sense was from me because i pressed enter too soon
Old 01-15-2014   #50
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli View Post
So about that glitch
If they ever allow us to gift money again you can have some of my 1.5 billion
Old 01-15-2014   #51
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
If they ever allow us to gift money again you can have some of my 1.5 billion
Down to my last 400k ;_;
Old 01-15-2014   #52
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
I have about 3k left because I tried the play the game in a fun way.

Also TimBud I called you a fag in rep, don't take it personally. If you leave a negative reputation you HAVE to fill in something and it was under my ctrl+v.

edit: or do take it personally whatever i dont care
Old 01-15-2014   #53
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I shall disperse money for all who need. I can be the GTA money Santa <3
The saviour this game needs.
Old 01-15-2014   #54
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

Quote:
Also TimBud I called you a fag in rep, don't take it personally. If you leave a negative reputation you HAVE to fill in something and it was under my ctrl+v.
Out of all the people here who gave me neg today, Lynk was the only one who had the balls to put his name to it.
Next time don't be lazy and leave a proper comment... otherwise you're just flaming with what is universally considered as hate speech.
How can a directed insult not be taken personally?

You're a fucking retard...don't take it personally. See
Don't worry though, once you hit Legend status here, you're above the law.

Last edited by TimBud; 01-15-2014 at 08:24 AM..
Old 01-15-2014   #55
eli
wolfpvck

I don't take anything personal because this is an internet forum and I don't even know you. Internet bullying is a lie created by the jewish media.
Old 01-15-2014   #56
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

Whatever excuse you need for deniability chap. lol

Old 01-15-2014   #57
eli
wolfpvck

Look, except for maybe that one rep I've been polite here. I'm not calling others out for their opinion or called people in here any names. I'm making a list here of things you've called people:
Fool
Stupid child (among other insults not confined to namecalling)
cheating gypo
fucking retard

All of which are in this thread. I also want to refer to this post in which Ash asks us(including you) to calm down, and if you want to do any namecalling that you keep it to safe stuff like(which means amongst others) "United Supporting Cunt"(a cunt who supports manchester united).

If you took 'fag' personally than you're probably a homo, which I don't mind. I'd like to apologize if you were insulted. I do advice on watching your tone though.

And being a 'Legend' has nothing to do with this.
Old 01-15-2014   #58
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Ha! I moved abroad and don't pay tax and live in a hot country and before moving into a nice big house my high-rise apartment was overlooking the golf course.

Take that lynk and havoc
Old 01-15-2014   #59
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

edit: or do take it personally whatever i dont care
I hate to be the one to throw more fuel onto the fire, but that's rich coming from you. I remember calling you a fag for listening to justin bieber, you were genuinly offended by that

So I don't think it's fair to be calling him one for taking the high road when it comes to cheating, then saying to not take it personally
Old 01-15-2014   #60
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I'm gonna guess this was said in the CrapShack? Even I know no one takes anything seriously in there.