Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2014   #16
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Playing GTA:O is not rewarding. You need about 500k to upgrade a car and a few weapons. You earn 500k in about 12 hours gametime. I'm not gonna spend 12 hours grinding the same mission over and over just to upgrade a fucking car.

And the missions aren't all that fun anyways. They're fun to play two or three back to back but then it gets kinda boring, more like a chore. It's fun to bullshit, chase after people, kill them, blow up their cars, get into copfights (the cops aimbot still sucks btw, they're snipers with shotguns), have dogfights, go on a rampage and other free roam stuff. But ALL of that costs a lot of money, and there is no fun way to earn much cash.
GTA Online is broken and all the bad sports stuff and taking away the money isn't making this game any better.

People are still gonna play missions if they have lots of money if the missions are actually fun.
Old 01-14-2014   #17
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBud View Post
LOL. All i heard was "I'm shit at playing and impatient so I cheat my way through everything I do"
"Its R*'s fault they made me do it."

Quote:
Learn to take responsibility for you own choices you stupid child.

Quote:
actually play some missions and race, etc.

Quote:
Guaranteed though that you'll be bored with it all far sooner because you bullshit your way through it.

Quote:
Way to waste you parent money who bought you the game.

and i'm done.
Old 01-14-2014   #18
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL. All i heard was "I'm shit at playing and impatient so I cheat my way through everything I do"
No, what you heard was "I got screwed by Rockstar on launch, with little to no support or anything resembling an apology so as far as I'm concerned I'm entitled to screw them in a way that's barely comparable to the way they screwed me."

Quote:
"Its R*'s fault they made me do it." Learn to take responsibility for you own choices you stupid child.
I'm 22. Don't need to play the "child" card on me. Learn to take responsibility? It's a fucking video game not a child, you dunce.
Quote:
Earning money in GTA is easy, you just have to spend less time running around in you tonk a tank and actually play some missions and race, etc.
I have. I just cut past it all because I don't wish to play endless hours just to drive a fucking cheetah.
Quote:
Guaranteed though that you'll be bored with it all far sooner because you bullshit your way through it. Way to waste you parent money who bought you the game.
I actually spent the money I made working 5 days a week, which also goes towards paying my way through College, my house, my car, my phone bill. Nice assumption though, you smug prick.

Last edited by Lynk; 01-14-2014 at 02:18 PM..
Old 01-14-2014   #19
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
lynk what car do u have? did your parents buy you it?
Old 01-14-2014   #20
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
VW Golf MKIV 2001 and nope. Bought it myself.

>tfw no gti
Old 01-14-2014   #21
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Lol, I bet you copy paste all your assignments too.
Well done chap, you're still a cheating gypo no matter how you try and justify it.
Everyone back to yours for tea and medals. :roll eyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
Nice assumption though,
When you talk and act like a child, what do you expect! Silly boy.

Perfect: Thanks for the -ve guys. Just reinforces my opinion more.
Well done for sharing opinions though. How dare someone have a different opinion to you.
To the person who called me 'fag'... I would call you a cunt, but they're useful. Instead I'll just call you Thrush... (work it out)

Last edited by TimBud; 01-14-2014 at 11:10 PM..
Old 01-15-2014   #22
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
You know what's also typical for children? Getting worked up over petty shit like cheaters on an online video game.
Any point you may have had has been completely lost in your unprovoked namecalling, and this is coming from someone who never even bothered with GTA:O because of the grinding and exploiting.
I strongly suggest you stop trying to create forum drama over trivial nonsense like this.
Old 01-15-2014   #23
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

How was it unprovoked? :S
When someone calls me a fag and accuses me of being on R*'s dick I'll give an answer.... is that not a natural thing to do in the UK anymore?

Last edited by TimBud; 01-15-2014 at 01:28 AM..
Old 01-15-2014   #24
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
No
Old 01-15-2014   #25
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

what?
So when someone insults you, you do nothing?
Old 01-15-2014   #26
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I think the fact that you called him a child in the first place tbh.
Old 01-15-2014   #27
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Quote:
How was it unprovoked? :S
When someone calls me a fag and accuses me of being on R*'s dick I'll give an answer.... is that not a natural thing to do in the UK anymore?
Firstly, it's not the UK. It's an American forum with international users. Secondly, no one called you a fag. Stop playing the victim card, you've made a tit of yourself.

Quote:
what?
So when someone insults you, you do nothing?
You were the one who threw out the insults first sunshine.

Quote:
Lol, I bet you copy paste all your assignments too.
Well done chap, you're still a cheating gypo no matter how you try and justify it.
Everyone back to yours for tea and medals. :roll eyes:
Thanks for being a racist twat. Let me guess, support the BNP and EDL too?
Old 01-15-2014   #28
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
OK, calm down everyone, this section of the forum isn't used to this much action.

TimBud, dude, cool that you feel strongly about this, but not cool with the childish bitching just because someone has a different opinion to you, hell, I don't even play GTAOnline outside of events, it DOES feel like a grind and that Rockstar are still trying to work out what to do with it, so I'm just going to wait til the content packs are out for it and there's more to do because right now, it is just bullshit killing, money being thrown around and racing.

Further to the point, it was a different person who said you were riding Rockstar's dick, not Lynk. :p I'll let this one slide, but we don't really take kindly to personal or racist insults, stick with the safe stuff, such as, United Supporting Cunt.
Old 01-15-2014   #29
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
Firstly, it's not the UK. It's an American forum with international users. Secondly, no one called you a fag. Stop playing the victim card, you've made a tit of yourself.
I said UK, because thats were most in this thread have posted from and also where I'm from.
Mods here can back me up on this, but I was called fag by one of the clever chaps who clicked the rep button... they'll also be able to see who did it if this site is set up properly.

Quote:
You were the one who threw out the insults first sunshine.
I called you a child and you reacted like one with far worse insults

Quote:
Thanks for being a racist twat. Let me guess, support the BNP and EDL too?
Way to pull the racist card. Gypo is not racist just stereotypical. Surprised you didn't call me agist because I called you a child.
As for the rest of you argument its not even worth me answering because my political stance is not of your business. I don't live in the UK

PS. sorry Ash (whats a United Supporting Cunt?)
Old 01-15-2014   #30
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Quote:
Way to pull the racist card. Gypo is not racist just stereotypical. Surprised you didn't call me agist because I called you a child.
As for the rest of you argument its not even worth me answering because my political stance is not of your business. I don't live in the UK
You called me a gypo because I'm Irish, if nationality is that offensive to you, then you really have no grounds to call anyone a child. Speaking as someone who knows Irish people living in the UK, being percieved as a "gypo" or a "pikey" over there just by being Irish can lead to the same type of hate crimes that race and sexual orientation can. So it's a pretty awful insult to use.

Speaking of which, what age are you out of curiosity? You seem to bang that drum a lot.