Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2013   #1
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb My idea for a DLC

Blast from the Past

This would be a fan service tribute to all the GTA titles from the 3D era before the HD era... starting with III would have content for both story and online like Beach Bum does. It would capture a little bit of something from all the main titles and Stories games.

These are just some of the ideas off the top of my head. Feel free to add your own ideas!

VEHICLES

All cars can be customized at Los Santos Customs.

Zebra Bicnine - A combination of the special cabs from GTA III, Liberty City Stories and Vice City. This cab is a burgundy red with spiked bumpers, supercharged engine popping through the hood, and stylish zebra interior. Press the horn for special hydraulics.

Deluxo - Vice City & VC Stories. One of a kind never seen again in the later games. This updated version now features scissor style doors.

Sea Sparrow helicopter - Vice City, VCS, San Andreas. Land? Sea? Air? All of the above. M 60? Yeah, that's on there too.

Monster truck - San Andreas. Yeah, the Sandking is a beast... but it's got nothing on the size of the Monster. Have fun freely rolling over hills... or traffic.. or pedestrians.

WEAPONS

Unique items not already available in V.

Flamethrower - III, LC Stories, Vice City, VS Stories, San Andreas. The heavy weapons favorite is back in stock at Ammunation. Perfect for starting bonfires pretty much anywhere.

Katana - Vice City, VC Stories, LC Stories, San Andreas. Feeling like a ninja? Slice and dice anyone in your way.

Machete - Vice City, VC Stories, LC Stories. Seen in the display case of Ammunation, this is now available for purchase. Usually used for landscaping around Los Santos it also works for more than just tree limbs, if you know what I mean.

Chainsaw - Vice City, VC Stories, LC Stories, San Andreas. Another landscaper's favorite. Compliments hockey masks and overalls.

Python Vice City, VC Stories, LC Stories. This hardened .357 magnum revolver is sure to knock enemies off their feet and into the afterlife.

CLOTHING

Every protagonists' main outfit is now available in both male and female versions for online characters. From Claude's plain black leather jacket, to Tommy's blue Hawaiian shirt, to CJ's white tank and saggy jeans.. it's all there from head to toe.
Old 11-20-2013   #2
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
I like that idea. I'm wondering why Rockstar hasn't done that lol. I like the idea of being able to dress like your favorite GTA protagonist in both online and off.

I also miss the Deluxo and wonder why they don't have helicopters or planes that can land on water, like the sea sparrow or the skimmer.

I miss the flame thrower, python, and chainsaw, and the PSG-1 Sniper with the red laser scope.
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013   #3
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
Hell yeah for all of the above. Why aren't a few different fighting styles in-game too? Like in SA. High kick to tha facee. Gotta have brass knuckles and hydraulics, what are we, three-bit gangsters?
PzKpfw VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013   #4
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
I'd love to see the Romero back in action. With the options the customize it.
Old 11-20-2013   #5
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
I'd love to see the Romero back in action. With the options the customize it.
It already is, friend! And yes, you can customize it!

Unfortunately, it is NOT available online. Not sure why!

Romero
Old 11-20-2013   #6
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Dang, +1 for the Monster Truck.. I'd forgotten all about it.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013   #7
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I've looked all over online to no avail.
Old 11-20-2013   #8
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
Yeah I've looked all over online to no avail.
Go to the GTA Wiki I linked to and scroll down. It'll tell you where to look for locations in V Story Mode. Also, you can go to YouTube and search for "GTA V Hearse Locations" for visual tutorials. I've found one myself in story. It looks amazing in 'wine red'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzKpfw VI View Post
Hell yeah for all of the above. Why aren't a few different fighting styles in-game too? Like in SA. High kick to tha facee. Gotta have brass knuckles and hydraulics, what are we, three-bit gangsters?
I would love to see all of this as well. Brass knucks for addional melee damage. Hydraulics because... it's LOS SANTOS! Mixed fighting styles to make fist fights THAT much more interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Inferno X2 View Post
I like that idea. I'm wondering why Rockstar hasn't done that lol. I like the idea of being able to dress like your favorite GTA protagonist in both online and off.

I also miss the Deluxo and wonder why they don't have helicopters or planes that can land on water, like the sea sparrow or the skimmer.

I miss the flame thrower, python, and chainsaw, and the PSG-1 Sniper with the red laser scope.

The Deluxo really stood out from the other vehicles. It screamed 80's and hasn't been seen since. It seems the other GTA vehicles have been seen again since aside from this fan favorite. The PSG-1 would be a nice addition as well. An actual laser sight for TOP accuracy would really set this sniper apart from the regular and heavy snipers of GTA V.

Thanks to you guys for the support on this! Glad to see my fellow fans in on this idea!
Old 11-20-2013   #9
j_harvill

Thanks for the link but I'm only interested in it online really. I want to roll with my homies in a hearse. I really like wine red color as well. I like your blast from the past idea also.
Old 11-20-2013   #10
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
I would like to see more things like the Beach Bum pack too, i like your Blast from the past idea.

Couple of my own ideas:

Fancy Pants Pack:

Vehicles:
Stretched Mammoth Patriot
Modern Shyster PMP 600
Modern Enus Cognoscenti
Modern Grotti Turismo (based on Ferrari 458)

Weapons:
Remote controlled gun turret
Ice Pick

Japanese Import Pack

Vehicles
Modern Flash (Based on modern Honda Civic)
Modern Jester (based on Toyota GT86)
Mitsubishi Evo X lookalike
Modern Euros (Based on Nissan 370z)

Weapons:
Katana Sword
Throwing Stars

Liberty City Pack

Vechicles:
2008 Ubermacht Sentinel
Blista Compact
Grotti Turismo
And more that I can't thing of (this pack needs more cars as the models are already there)

Weapons:
Automatic/Explosive Shotgun (AA-12)
Pool Cue

Rough and Tough Pack

Vehicles:
One/Some of the TLaTD bikes
Modern Hotring Racer
Smaller Offroad Mesa
Hunter Helicopter

Weapons:
Chainsaw
Revolver

Then some pack that includes the Skimmer as we did see in in a trailer but then it never showed up in the game, maybe a classic aircraft pack and include the Sparrow, the Leviathan and the Little Willie too.
Old 11-20-2013   #11
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
One of the Lost bikes IS in game--the LCC Hexer. Take a wild guess who drives around on them.

But I approve of all these ideas. I think Lukeyy's got it nailed--if they do it, I think that's how they should do it.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013   #12
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrebholz View Post
One of the Lost bikes IS in game--the LCC Hexer. Take a wild guess who drives around on them.
Oh I know, I just know there was complaints of there being plenty of sports bikes and not enough choppers so I figured they may add more
Old 11-26-2013   #13
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

DLC Audio leaked...
Old 11-26-2013   #14
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
WELL now...that's interesting. Question is, is this audio from an upcoming DLC, or unused audio from the game disc? Because it honestly could go either way.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013   #15
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
What I'd like to see is older versions of the same cars. You see modern mustangs and old mustangs on the street in real life too. Why not in GTA?