Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2009   #1
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
The Drug Experience Thread

Some notes first: I've wanted to try marijuana for a while - not necessarily because of peer pressure (although it was an influence), but because I wanted to know HOW it felt. Friends, online sources, and so on; even renowned authors like Aldous Huxley would tell of the experiences of mind-altering substances. I decided instead of people telling me whether it was good or bad, that I would find out for myself.

Well, I followed through with my desires of giving weed a shot, just to see what it would be like, if what everybody said about it was true, etc. This'll be just a diary entry of the times I've tried marijuana. Take my word that I'm not showing off. My motive is to tell you my stories and hear yours. If you think I'm showing off, well, then you're mistaken and I genuinely could not care less.

My very first time "doing" pot was not successful. It was in the garage of a friend's house, we had 4 people (including me), a bowl, and 2 dimebags (I think they were called dimebags) of the weed. We stuck the stuff in the pipe-thing/bowl, and puff puff passed. Problem though - I had no clue what I was doing. I took in smoke and just straight up blew it all out. I did this for probably like 6 hits... big waste, huh? I saw everybody else was completely out of it and I was still only lightheaded. I knew I did it wrong.

So a few weeks later, the opportunity to do it came up again. This time, it was with one joint and like 6 people. Nobody really got high, just lightheaded. And me, I didn't feel shit. Again, I did it wrong.

Again, the opportunity to do it once more came up a few weeks later. This time, it was with about 5 people and a "fat" joint. It was beginning to get dark, around 6:30pm. One of 'em gave me the advice to take a hit, and then breathe in until you start coughing. This worked. I took 3 hits, and I was stoned off my ass.

The experience was unbelievable, specifically the mental effects. I looked up and saw the grassland just as it were, only with visual noise and sporadic purple dots. Even then, I was not bothered by the pollution of my vision. Everything I did was painless, on-the-fly, short-term, and correct. I remember stumbling uphill, following my friends, to get back onto the sidewalk. By now, both sides of my face felt as if they were being pressured upon with grand, fluffy pillows. I was smiling, but I didn't know why. Simply put, everything was really funny. I couldn't help but just laugh a bit and smile in my stride to the sidewalk (and beyond). My memory was reduced a very minimum. I could still remember long-term things (9x6 = 54), but my short-term memory was completely out the window. We sort of hiked through the woods at one point, and every step, I wondered where we had been the previous minute... and what about in the previous 5 minutes... and the previous 1 hour? I couldn't figure it out, and I didn't care. It all seemed like a movie - it WAS a movie. Who cared?

There was one amazing "physical" effect: the munchies. Holy shit, I got hungry. I got hungry like the wolf. Luckily, we had food. We set up a bonfire in my friend's backyard (well, I didn't really help... I just kind of watched as some of my friends set it up, as if it were a movie). We lit the fire and began roasting marshmellows. I began piling them onto graham crackers with chocolate bars. It tasted amazing. The graham crackers felt like bits of edible gold as it crunched brittly into smaller and smaller pieces in my mouth. We then ordered pizza. I ate pizza like a pig, as well. We all did.

Some of the physical effects were a bit less desirable, as I remember. Pictures showed me as if I were just punched by a guy in both eyes. I had a dazed look on my face in almost every picture, or at least a stupid stonerface. Initially after taking the hits, my lungs felt like shit - this was due to the intense coughing after the hits. It definitely went away quickly, though. Aside from the physical effects I perceived, it probably also damaged my insides a bit. I had promised myself that I would never become a chronic user of any drug, and I had held up so far, so I suspect the damage to my system wouldn't really be anything to worry about.

The high probably lasted around 3-4 hours. I came back home at around 10:30pm, feeling completely sober, but very relaxed.

Now, to tie up some loose ends. I will do it again, but I satisfied my curiosity that night. I don't feel a huge drive to do it again, now that I've experienced the feelgood high. What else would I try if I had the opportunity? I would try shrooms, LSD, and just maybe PCP. I would/will never do any substance that carries any substantial risk of addiction. This generalization encompasses the harder drugs such as meth, crack, cocaine, heroin, and so on. Those, I definitely am scared to do, and would not do them with my present mindset.

I've wanted to get all this down clearly in writing for a while, and so here it is. Tell me of your notable experiences with drugs, GTAG.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #2
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
The first time I ever did weed was about 7 months ago. My mate had bought some weed a few nights before, and for this I had given him some money so I could get a percentage of the weed. You know, help pay towards it. Anyway, in the end I couldn't go that night, so the monday after (the weed party was on the friday) I went over to the kid's house where it was held at lunch. He showed me the little weed he had left, and it wasn't much, probably only enough to get light-headed on. As we were heading back to school, my mate told me that was way less than what was left on Friday, so we knew this kid was trying to flip us off. So, after school we headed back to my mate's, and then to the kid's house who lives just up the street. We didn't want him to see us, so we had to sneak him even with his whole family in. Sucked, but we managed to pull it off. We went up to his room to the place where he showed us the little weed left and it wasn't there. Got to snooping around and smelt some STRONG weed. Found this small tin and inside was about an 8th and a ready spliff of the shit. The twat had stolen my weed!

Nicked it, copped out of the place and headed back to my mate's. Stashed the weed and went to the small local park. So there we, stood on this hill in the middle of this park, with 4-6 year olds walking around us while we puff up on this joint. I didn't really know how to hit it, so I pretty much just held it in my mouth and let the smoke go, rather than inhaling. Looking back it seemed stupid that I wouldn't realise how to do it, but it was my first time. My friend did though, he was coughing and spluttering like mad. I'm actually surprised one of the parents didn't come up to check us out. I mean, there were trees about us but I would have expected them to keep an eye on their kids you know? I didn't get high in any way that time, which is a complete waste because that was some good shit. Had it a few times after that but not got to the point where I got massively high. I want to try getting high again, but my mates rarely buy weed now, which is sad.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #3
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Well, to be 100% honest, I have never done illegal drugs.

Last summer, I was at my Dad's friend house, and they smoke weed, but my Dad doesn't, and I inhaled the fumes, I didn't get high, but I felt fuzzy. Like when a gravol wears off.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #4
[KFC]-ScharK
KFC ftw

[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road
Shadow, when you take a nice hit just double inhale to help you get that smoke into your lungs.

I smoke bowls, and when I take a hit I only light it a little bit, then start breating in very slowly while slowly cooking the bowl without torching it. This way by the time you're out of breath the weed isn't burning anymore, thus saving weed and insuring it's all going into your lungs without waste. If it's still burning and I have no breath anymore I put it out with the end of my lighter. If I'm smoking with groups, I don't light it again--I try to get it to start burning again. Now after you take that hit, take a deep breath to completely inhale all that smoke.

My first time I got high was with some high quality bud and shrooms on a roadie before playing cosmic bowling. It was the highest, most fucked up I've ever been. Time felt extrememly slow and everything moved choppy like an old movie. Kind of like a videogame running low fps. Strangly my gums and teeth felt kinda numb and funny which I've never felt before. It was crazy, with cosmic bowling they had all the lights turned into black lights, the floor-walls-and alleys were all glowing and music was turned up.

It was extremely fun and I had spent $20 on the vending machines because I had the minchies so bad. Very fun night, but never have had one like it again. But, my advice to you is to never start buying that much weed except for nights with your friends. When I started smoking solo it became an addiction to me and I felt like I always needed it. When I wasn't high I felt extremely depressed and my sleep was messed up. Then again, smoking solo makes you sometimes feel even higher and is very relaxing after hard days of school or exercise (I skate). I can not skate high though, I need a clear head :\.

Have fun with it though! That's what it's all about.

www.KFCGang.net
[KFC]-ScharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #5
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
I've never smoked weed directly or done any drugs really. Just alcohol.

I was mostly drunk but a little high once when two of my friends hotboxed the car we were in. I was pissed off lol. Then really hungry so we went to McDonalds and I had the best Chicken Selects I've ever had. :M

That's it really. I get pressured a lot but I don't intend to do any drugs really. Just isn't my thing.

@Scon: You should probably stay away from LSD and PCP buddy.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #6
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Only thing close to a real drug I've ever taken was hydrocodone or oxy or some shit after I got my wisdom teeth out. Popped two and didn't feel a damn thing different, as in, my jaw still hurt like fuck.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009   #7
phlipp
Mmmm, Onions

phlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished road
The first time i smoked weed, i didn't know what the fuck i was doing. We were in a park passing around a joint, and like alot of first timers, i didn't inhale, so really it was a waste. The next day however, i had knew i'd done wrong so i decided i would inhale. Well we were doing parachutes ( or a lung as some people call them ) and man did i get FUCKED up it was just three of us, two girls and i. And was i saying the stupidest shit. We were walking around, and i couldnt remember what the hell happened five mitutes ago, then outta nowhere i blurt out " this is what i like to call cartoony mode" and the two girls look at me like im fucked on crack and then decided to just ignore i had said anything.

Meanwhile i decided to go home. ( BAD idea ). I walk in my house blitzed off my face, sit on the couch and try to read the newspaper. I TRIED. i could not do it. My mom comes over and goes, "whys the newspaper upside down aaron?"
I was like "Uhhh...School project, i'm trying to stimulate my mind."
How i came up with somthing that damn good i don't know... I can't do that sober.
That's my story on my weed adventure.

Iv'e done quite a few other drugs since then. I'm definantly NOT proud of it, and won't do them again. Hell i don't even smoke weed anymore. Found out it's really not my thing. I'll stick to my booze and cigerettes. I like my booze. Lol
Old 04-25-2009   #8
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I've smoked pot a fair few times. Probably about 30 or more times in the last 4 or 5 years. Certainly not a habit though. i've only bought it probably 5 times. I usually only have some if my mates or sister or someone has some. I prefer to just drink if im at a party, but if its just a heaps relaxed hangout with mates or something it's awesome. Probably my funnest time would have been when me and two mates went up to brisbane at the end of last year for a few days while schoolies was on. I took a fifty up and one night instead of going to the clubs like everyone there does, we just went across the road from where we were staying to the beach and had 4 or 5 joints.

We used our phones and did a voice record thing and going back and listening to it was hilarious. We were tripping out so bad. We thought the birds in the sky were shooting stars and it freaked me out cause the shooting stars were going all different directions. Then one of the lifesaver clubhouse things looked like a tractor and i thought it was coming straight at us, and one of my mates thought it was a church coming straight at us :S lol. At one stage you hear me talking about something for a minute then all of a sudden i stop and go "What are we talking about?" cause i'd completely forgotten what i was saying. We had another joint in the tent at the caravan park we were staying at, and because it was schoolies, there was a whole street full of people our age. We could hear the people in the same row as us saying they could smell it and looking around for it and stuff but they didnt find us, and about 5 minutes later me and one of my mates came out and sat out on the tables with them, and they didnt even notice how high we were for about half an hour lol. Then they realized where the smell came from.

If i can find the recording ill post it.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009   #9
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
My first time with weed sucked I was like 14 and it didn't get me high cause my friend had almost none.

I did inhalants with friends at school a few years ago, all that did was make me feel a bit giddy and gave me a headache.

I smoked for 2 months in 2007

Meh other than that I had a couple of operations where they gave me some stuff, the stuff I had last year was pretty cool. The stuff they use for general anesthetic feels amazing right before you go unconcious, i'd kill to get that feeling again. Also some stuff they injected me with when I had an operation on my foot felt pretty weird. And some Morphine here and there.

I take loads of medical pills for various things. Haven't taken any hard drugs
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009   #10
Shepherd1991

I never did drugs, or drinked really... I drank once like 3 beers but other than that I have never even touched a cig. Although, I have been on many drug overdoses on kids my age that thought it was cool to get so fucked up to the point to where they black out and almost die. Had a 16 year old kid OD on meth and something else and his friends where laughing while I was shoving a tube up his nose since his airway wasnt even working.

EDIT: Im not against drugs at all! and I dont care if people smoke and stuff I dont judge. It just really frustrates me when people smoke/drink and drive seeing when i got hit by a car on duty it was a guy smoking marijuna. Hes in jail now. I could have died because of him. Then I used to go to a school where if you didnt do drugs you arent cool. I was a loner there.

Last edited by Shepherd1991; 04-25-2009 at 03:35 AM..
Old 04-25-2009   #11
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
lol @ this thread tbh

weed here is no big deal at all. it's not special, the feeling you get isn't all that trippy. I don't even have the munchies anymore. I don't get that laughing kick anymore. It's just feeling kinda tired, sitting like enjoying music and having awesome conversations with friends. It's really something I hit when I get back from work. or right now because it's saturday. If it wasn't saturday, I'd probably get myself a bag anyway. whenever I'm hungry for weed I have to travel 5 minutes for the first coffeeshop and I get to choose between 10 kinds of weed, and about 7 kinds of hashs.

Weed is just... weed. Just about everyone here smokes weed, and when they do they smoke it about everyday.

Oh and I don't think weed makes you trip at all. You don't see weird things, you don't hallucinate. There's no strange sounds you hear. You're just high, stoned, it's a feeling. Not something that has effect on the way you experience your environment. For that you better grab the shrooms or pop some e's.

However I've had funny experiences with weed. But tbh weed isn't that much of a drug

Last edited by Don; 04-25-2009 at 04:49 AM..
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009   #12
Shepherd1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
lol @ this thread tbh

weed here is no big deal at all. it's not special, the feeling you get isn't all that trippy. I don't even have the munchies anymore. I don't get that laughing kick anymore. It's just feeling kinda tired, sitting like enjoying music and having awesome conversations with friends. It's really something I hit when I get back from work. or right now because it's saturday. If it wasn't saturday, I'd probably get myself a bag anyway. whenever I'm hungry for weed I have to travel 5 minutes for the first coffeeshop and I get to choose between 10 kinds of weed, and about 7 kinds of hashs.

Weed is just... weed. Just about everyone here smokes weed, and when they do they smoke it about everyday.

Oh and I don't think weed makes you trip at all. You don't see weird things, you don't hallucinate. There's no strange sounds you hear. You're just high, stoned, it's a feeling. Not something that has effect on the way you experience your environment. For that you better grab the shrooms or pop some e's.

However I've had funny experiences with weed. But tbh weed isn't that much of a drug
lol yeah man the cops where I work... if they see weed in a car and the people who are smoking it our honest they will just take it away and give them a warning. lol if they lie though... then its a different story. Dont ever BS a cop XD
Old 04-25-2009   #13
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Man, this thread is a prime example of peer pressure.

from Shark
"Have fun with it though! That's what it's all about."

Made me lol, I don't really see a point of doing drugs.
Why not just hold your breath when you stretch, makes you light-headed and feel great.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009   #14
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMT View Post
lol yeah man the cops where I work... if they see weed in a car and the people who are smoking it our honest they will just take it away and give them a warning. lol if they lie though... then its a different story. Dont ever BS a cop XD
Cops wouldn't give a shit here either, but it's legal so yeah.
Old 04-25-2009   #15
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Weed ain't drugs dammit!

Anyway, I've been smoking weed since I was about 11 years old, although I didn't smoke from age 14 to 16 (or something like that). Right now I smoke waaaaay to much, just two days ago me and one friend smoked up €20,- worth of weed.. which would be around 3 grams... yes, me and ONE friend.. in ONE afternoon.

The thing is, I wasn't that high. Sure I was high, but I wasn't tripping out, I didn't feeling nauseous or anything. I felt extremely relaxed, I forgot about everything that normally troubles my mind.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote