Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What's your favorite GTA V radio/talk station? And song from that station?
Radio Los Santos 0 0%
Channel X 0 0%
Rebel Radio 1 8.33%
East Los FM 0 0%
West Coast Classics 0 0%
FlyLo FM 0 0%
Vinewood Boulevard Radio 1 8.33%
Los Santos Rock Radio 3 25.00%
Non Stop Pop 100.7 FM 3 25.00%
Soulwax FM 0 0%
The Blue Ark 0 0%
Worldwide FM 1 8.33%
The Low Down 91.1 0 0%
Radio Mirror Park 2 16.67%
Space 103.2 0 0%
West Coast Talk Radio (WCTR) 96.5 0 0%
Blaine County Talk Radio 0 0%
None of the Above 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2013   #16
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
...So LA Punk is Pop? How about The Blue Ark, is that Pop to?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #17
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
I don't really care what it's called, I have never caled it pop. I said that the emotional response it provokes from me is the same that a pop song would. As for the blue ark, jah man, no man.

I'm not hating anything, but I loved very few things.

Edit: And to be candid, if that is LA Punk, yes, it sounds like pop to me.

Last edited by PzKpfw VI; 11-17-2013 at 07:35 AM..
PzKpfw VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #18
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds as though you don't listen to much music to me
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #19
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
We're searching for that perfect beat, it's Gilles Peterson

seeing him live this month, can't wait.
I actually said this back before the game was released when we were putting together the tracklist from the leak:
Quote:
WorldWide FM (DJ Gilles Peterson) *This station has completely surprised me*
Few people at the time said it was just some crappy ambient station so when I got around to checking it out and noting down the tracks, damn, it's literally like listening to the shows he done on 6Music, and out of all the stations of GTAV, I'd actually say I like the most tracks on WorldWide FM, SoulWax FM is a close second though, but some choices let it down, and weird enough some of the SoulWax mixes of certain songs don't seem as good as the originals, such as Arp #1, that lost a load of stereo effects as well as the whistle during the big break, etc.
Old 11-17-2013   #20
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
He's absolutely incredible, man. He's a cut above most dj's, his involvement with some of the biggest names of the last 20 years and his Brownswood backcatalog are just staggering

fanboy detected
Old 11-17-2013   #21
Ash_735

Hah, well I was more shocked at the time just because it was kinda surreal hearing him in the games files, I was like, wow, Gilles has got a radio station on GTA? That's pretty cool of him. But weirded me out because I'm pretty much hearing a radio show I often hear in real life now in "San Andreas, and beyond".

But yeah, really impressed with the mix he did for GTAV, it's actually the longest mix station in the game, the other are only around 45 minutes, but WorldWide FM is over an hour long but it just fgoes by pretty fast because it's awesome to listen to.
Old 11-17-2013   #22
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Non Stop Pop... not even close.
Old 11-23-2013   #23
GTAV fan
Newbie Member

GTAV fan is on a distinguished roadGTAV fan is on a distinguished roadGTAV fan is on a distinguished road
Rebel Radio is the worst country station ever. EVER!
GTAV fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013   #24
ska
Wearing my rolex

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAV fan View Post
Rebel Radio is the worst country station ever. EVER!
>implying there would be a good country radio station
Old 11-24-2013   #25
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Cuntry the way it was meant to be.
Old 11-24-2013   #26
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
K-Rose

Waylon Jennings and Johhny Cash are the only artists I really like on Rebel radio, the rest is average at best
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013   #27
ska
Wearing my rolex

I never fuxxed wid it
Old 11-24-2013   #28
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
K-Dst da bomb
PzKpfw VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013   #29
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I voted Rebel Radio because it's super fun to listen to anytime that you're out of the city. There's very few songs in the whole game that i actually like, but the theme of rebel radio matches what i'm doing a lot of the time and gives the game a good vibe.

Next vote would have been Worldwide.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote