Old 11-05-2013   #1
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up 1.05 is out

Just in case anyone did not notice! It's out on the PS3 but I'm not sure about the Xbox 360 though...
jackmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013   #2
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
I believe it is out for Xbox as well.

Here is the link to the statement.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...-online-update

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013   #3
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enough
Thanks I wasn't sure since I don't have the Xbox 360 version! I will now rep you!
jackmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Stimulus packages have been sent to some (if not all) players today too

It took me exactly 10mins to spend it all, would be less if there weren't those annoying fags destroying everything and killing everyone that came near the pay n' spray.

Amazing how much time it'd cost me to get money like that yet I only need so little time to spend it
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote