Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2013   #31
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
I personally think that other baller looks like shit, the one lukeyy's got looks alot nicer. The only thing bugging me is the rims, they're too big. That's why I got lowrider wheels on mine

I doesn't drive that good but it'll be great for future heists with 4 people, that thing is pretty heavy so you won't be bothered too much by roadblocks or aggressive cops.
Weirdly though, the other Baller (the one you don't like the look of) performs better.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013   #32
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Tried it out in SP, it does drive alot better but I still prefer the other one

Lynk, you stll driving that Stinger GT? how is it? I'm almost at a point where I can buy either the Entity or the Stinger GT, not sure which one to go with yet. Stinger looks nicer but the entity will come in handy for races
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013   #33
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
I want an Entity just not 100% I want to spend the money yet. I like the Voltic Coil I have right now.
j_harvill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #34
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure the guy I got it from didn't get it through legitimate means but atleast he was nice enough to let me dupe one of him, fully tuned too so I didn't even have to spend any cash on it other than for the tracker and insurance
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #35
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote