Old 10-28-2013   #1
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Any known Bawsaq bugs?

I just finished the storyline and used most of my moneys to buy a bunch of stock for each of my player. Each time I got the shittiest cheapest stock i could see and bought heaps of it. But now, when i look at the bawsaq on the social club, each characters portfolio says that one type of share is ammunation. So the ~150,000 shares of some $20/share company i got the other day are now worth ~$480 each..

I'm at work so i haven't been able to test if the bawsaq is saying the same thing in-game. And i definitely haven't bought Ammunation shares before... If it is in-game as well, then i just made ~$150,000,000 for each character over night o_O
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013   #2
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
I don't think the social club stocks and in game stock match each other. I've followed the social club closely for a while and get any positive results.

But I'm also assuming that Ammu-nation is good to invest in.

Last edited by j_harvill; 10-28-2013 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013   #3
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
I don't think the social club stocks and in game stock match each other. I've followed the social club closely for a while and get any positive results.

But I'm also assuming that Ammu-nation is good to invest in.

Up until now it had been reliable. I didn't watch all the stocks, but before the last couple of days i'd had one or two types of stock with Trevor and i'd been able to look at them on the social club website and see how trevor's portfolio had changed.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote