Old 10-24-2013   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
GTA:O glitch?

Hey,

Been ages since I have signed on to this forum, glad to see it's still up and running.

Quick question: When I try to sign into GTA:O it keeps bringing me to the character creation screen. I see my character there, but when I click on him it's asking me to recreate his appearance. I am slightly apprehensive about moving forward with this. Is it going to reset my stats/money?

I tried creating a new character in the second slot then choosing 'swap characters' from the pause menu, but it's the same thing.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
This has happened to me too, the game randomly told me once that this would be my last time to change my character's appearance. I just skipped over it, and nothing happened to my account.

Players were getting lost when no player information was showing up in the slot, and users created a new player in that same slot.