Old 10-16-2013   #1
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
online lobbies are dead...

I really am struggling to play with other people online at the moment.

- Joining a mission after an invite, more often then not it's empty.
- Hosting and sending out auto invite, crew invites no one joins.

Really hope rockstar sort this out as it's really boring waiting for the possibility of just one person joining.

Tim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #2
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I've had some trouble with that, but I've chalked it up to the times I've been on--mid-morning on weekdays, when few people are likely to be around. I'm not around to play at night or on the weekends.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #3
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
See i thought it could be to do with times but then again this is the global age we are speaking of. It shouldn't matter. Never affected me on COD etc.

Old 10-16-2013   #4
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
That was good fun playing with you then, Tim! Even though there was only a few of us. That was the first time i've played a series of matches/races/etc with the same group :3

I need to get a headset. And add the rest of these gtag jerks
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #5
Tim
Autonomic

Wait, I played with you? Were you with Luke and I?

Old 10-16-2013   #6
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
are you on ps3? I'm xbox and I play a lot.

I have also noticed the gtag crew doesn't join up. I think it's the way invites are sent. you basically get a random phone invite and people typically only join if their friend invites them, otherwise you dont want to play with randoms.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #7
Tim
Autonomic

PS3. Was better this afternoon than this morning and I find a lot of the GTAG join on the PS3.

Also created a new emblem for the crew site: http://rsg.ms/19Ql9St

Old 10-16-2013   #8
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I tried to join the crew but yo guys seem all filled up.
Old 10-16-2013   #9
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Wait, I played with you? Were you with Luke and I?
Yeah I'm DonCalzoni. I was the guy in first place

(except for that other time)
Old 10-17-2013   #10
Tim
Autonomic

Oh sweet I'll double check you're on my psn.

Old 10-17-2013   #11
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

yeah, Im probably not because i have a newish account. I don't use the Legham one anymore
Old 10-17-2013   #12
Tim
Autonomic

You already have a friend request from me pending.

Old 10-17-2013   #13
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Lol! I thought i'd accepted all of my requests :/ I shall accept ye tonight probably. Unless pokemans gets in stock and in that case, i have no idea what i'm gonna play...
Old 04-27-2014   #14
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
sorry for bump but discovered as i was using free aim in SP, it was looking for free-aim lobbies. unfortunately VERY little amount of people use free-aim so finding game was very annoying.

i switched to default aiming mode and am finding games but honestly it's so boring and pointless.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014   #15
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I'm gonna try to set aside some time this weekend. My PSN ID is jwrebholz--same as here. Look me up if I'm around. I promise not to be a jackass.

EDIT: What the hell happened to my signature?!
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote