Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2013   #1
DeVer47
Saha Maneh?

DeVer47 is on a distinguished roadDeVer47 is on a distinguished roadDeVer47 is on a distinguished road
What To Do After Completing GTA V?

I'm Kinda Bit Boring Playing GTA V After I Complete My Game
Did Anybody Know What To Do After GTA V?

Oh Yeah, About Stock Market..
I Really Don't Understand How it Works and How Can I Earn Money from Stock Market..
Did Anybody can Tell me?

Urang Sunda Asli..
DeVer47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #2
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Grand Theft Auto Online
Old 10-06-2013   #3
DeVer47
Saha Maneh?

DeVer47 is on a distinguished roadDeVer47 is on a distinguished roadDeVer47 is on a distinguished road
Damn Man..
I Want To Do That
But Microsoft Didn't Support On My Country..
If I Go Online, My xbox Banned By Microsoft..

Urang Sunda Asli..
Old 10-06-2013   #4
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
the stock market doesn't work

Do the Lester Assassination missions after you've completed the story to make hundreds of millions

otherwise the stock market is garbage
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #5
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Really? they'll bann you for going online in your country? That's wierd

Anyhow if you can't play online just go free roaming, it's what the game is all about. I can easily fill one hour with insulting people (as Trevor). Never gets old

Playing golf is quite amusing too, especially when you go together with the other protagonists
Killerfist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #6
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
It might be a pirated copy? I go online on ps3 in the same country, only a few hours away, but playstation gear is generally legit over here. Pirated xbox and pc games are everywhere though.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #7
DeVer47
Saha Maneh?

@Killerfist : I Bought The Pirated Copy of Xbox.. It's because I Don't Want To Spend 600k Rupiah or $59.99 To Bought Game I Want..
Dollar Is Rising Though in My Country..
Last Year $1 = 9.500 Rupiah but Now $1 is about 11.500 Rupiah If I'm Not Wrong

@Legham: Yea.. Using Pirated Copy..
I'm Planning To Buy PS3 then..
Or Maybe Waiting GTA 5 To Come To PC..

Urang Sunda Asli..
Old 10-12-2013   #8
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
See how far you can get the Yoga ball away from Michaels house. Saw a video on it.