Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2013   #1
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down Online glitch makes you lose weapons in single player

Just happened to me. Thankfully I had a manual save and will only have to backtrack a little bit in the story.

I jumped straight to online from the game load up screen, played around a bit, and jumped back to story mode. I chose Trevor and woke up drunk in a graveyard (HAH!).

I then did a certain freak mission.
For the old Brits who want you to steal items from celebs
When trying to access the wheel... everything was GONE. I was confused and thinking this was part of the mission for some reason and my stuff would come back. I tried to go to the safe house to save (glad I didn't now) and I ended up playing through another mission. After it was over, my weapons were all still MIA. Switch to Micheal... no weapons. Franklin... same story. Loaded my manual save and the weapons are back and I've lost progress mentioned above. So I have about an hour of work to redo.

Be wary! I'm gonna send R* a heads up.
Old 10-10-2013   #2
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Thankful I'm playing online on xbox and sp on ps3.
Old 10-11-2013   #3
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Same. You have to always use manual saves for single player. Using auto saves will most likely fuck up your single player progress.