Old 10-30-2013   #1
Policefanatic

Policefanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Car rendering

Hey folks!

I always try not to start new threads because I got a question,but nobody could answer me so here I go.

I saw a few modders "render" their cars.Since my cars are all good so far I wanted to know how to actually render.Meaning what do I have to do?

I messaged the people that wrote something like that in their description but nobody answered me

So please HALP!
Policefanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
The only way I know how to is in autodesk 3ds max, but you'd have to convert it to a suitable format because autodesk (even with GIMS_IV) doesn't support the vehicle format

You could convert it to .obj format, then open it up in autodesk and hit the render button. If you save it as .png it won't have a backdrop so you can add that in using photoshop
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote