Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2013   #121
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
I did not whine about the grinding, baby.

It ruins the whole point of saving money.

With the 500k you can buy the biggest apartment and still have money.
And everyone pretty much already has the biggest apartment. also they may add more, who knows.
Old 10-11-2013   #122
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
There's also the fact that the good cars to buy are hundreds of thousands of dollars, and you'll also need an airfield/hangar at one point if you want to own aircraft. At the very least though, you've got the funds to buy some more clothes and weapon/car mods. Or you could always keep it as a medical bills fund if dying is really that expensive.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #123
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Just a small question but does anyhow know how you can leave your car without turning the engine off? In the older gta's you could always tap Y (on xbox) to exit it and leave everything running and hold Y to turn off the engine.

Never seemed to get that working in gta 5, especially when you're doing those collectables its nice to leave everything running so you can hear the music in the background (and it's cool to leave your headlights on in certain occassions).
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #124
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
And everyone pretty much already has the biggest apartment. also they may add more, who knows.
lol what

I struggle to keep my average aaround 30k

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #125
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I bought one of those cheaper appartments that still has a 6car garage, I burn through my money pretty fast too. Mostely car modifications and sometimes tattoos (damn expensive, like 10k a piece if you want a decent one).

That half a million is probably wasted on me, I'm not one for sensible investments, Ill probably just buy an expensive car and mod it fully.

I don't like farming/grinding w/e either, I'd rather earn money by having fun with the various gametypes. Survival and racing is a fun way to earn money and gives a great payout too.

Last edited by Killerfist; 10-11-2013 at 04:45 PM..
Old 10-11-2013   #126
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
I don't like farming/grinding w/e either, I'd rather earn money by having fun with the various gametypes. Survival and racing is a fun way to earn money and gives a great payout too.
Nobody wants to farm but it was the only way to progress and R* took that away. Now what they need to do is fix the other gametypes so they are worth doing in terms of progression.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013   #127
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Well it was the only way to progress fast you mean, and thats fine I dont have a problem with it. I just dont mind slowly moving forward myself. But some gametypes could do with an extra boost in RP and cash I agree. Top fun is really cool but the payout is either 1k or nothing at all as opposed to the 8k of winning a 5min race
Old 10-12-2013   #128
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Logged on today and my character is back! So happy. Just one major complaint, it is pretty much impossible to do missions/police chase on a bike. This really sucks because my brothers and my crew is an MC. The REALLY need to tone down the damage when hit on a bike, one police car rams you and it is an instant death.

Edit- Also wish they would add interest for the money you put in your account, would help some and cut down on the constant grinding just to save up money.
Old 10-12-2013   #129
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Get a sanchez and tune it up a bit, best bike for cop chases.. you can just go offroad to shake them. Or just get the fastest race bike there is and make sure you don't crash into anything xD.

I think it's fine like it is, it just takes a little skill and effort to lose them on a bike because you have to manouvre through traffic and crashing will ends things pretty fast. It could've been worse though, bumping into things at low speed doesnt always throw you off the bike.
Old 10-12-2013   #130
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Get a sanchez and tune it up a bit, best bike for cop chases.. you can just go offroad to shake them. Or just get the fastest race bike there is and make sure you don't crash into anything xD.

I think it's fine like it is, it just takes a little skill and effort to lose them on a bike because you have to manouvre through traffic and crashing will ends things pretty fast. It could've been worse though, bumping into things at low speed doesnt always throw you off the bike.
Thing is I have planned on using a Bagger since I started driving Franklin's. Not the best for chases. Also wish ALL the cars were available to purchase online, was really hoping to buy mt Bagger legit. Also wanted to buy a few other cars legit but they are not available at all.
Old 10-12-2013   #131
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Tried to play the Trevor Mission "Lost My Mind" earlier with a few crew members, but ended up on my own somehow. Sorry guys, dunno what that was.

It's also a bit annoying how seemingly accurate the bad guys are hitting you when you're in a vehicle. Even when they're behind you, and it' a fairly big one that shouldn't give them a line of fire.
Old 10-12-2013   #132
truekiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Tried to play the Trevor Mission "Lost My Mind" earlier with a few crew members, but ended up on my own somehow. Sorry guys, dunno what that was.

It's also a bit annoying how seemingly accurate the bad guys are hitting you when you're in a vehicle. Even when they're behind you, and it' a fairly big one that shouldn't give them a line of fire.
Yep, failed a few missions because of that crap. Also doesn't help that most missions where you have to flee give you some big ass slow vehicle and tons of guys to outrun.

The also need to completely re vamp the player shooting from a vehicle mechanic. I would love to be able to aim BEFORE firing the damn gun.
Old 10-12-2013   #133
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post

I love a challenge and all but the accuracy the enemies have are ridiculous. And cops aswell, theyre beginning to get a bit annoying, its like theyre a bunch of robot cops tbh. It has shit me from the start, you cant have as much fun going on a full killing spree like older GTAs, the cops just take you too quick because every single officer is a trained marksman.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013   #134
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
So I'm rank 25 and can't seem to find any missions I haven't already dome from the characters in my phone book.

Every time I phone martin I get the kill the lawyer mission (out of settlement.). Gerald the same gang ware and Ron isn't giving me anything yet. How do I get past this?

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013   #135
Stu

Quote:
Originally Posted by truekiller View Post
The also need to completely re vamp the player shooting from a vehicle mechanic. I would love to be able to aim BEFORE firing the damn gun.
I think they do need to find a way to let you aim before you fire, but in terms of shooting a gun and driving a car at the same time? That would actually be a pretty challenging thing to do in real life, so it makes sense that it's not super easy to do.