Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2013   #91
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
+rep, thanks. AND that's an interesting tactic to turn a car into a moving bomb too!
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #92
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
Yeah I've found that guns don't really do too much damage to vehicles. When a story mode mission calls for vehicle destruction, you gotta use a grenade, sticky bomb, or fuel to do it without wasting too much ammo. I haven't had to destroy a vehicle in GTA: Online but I imagine it's difficult when you just have a few select guns to choose from...
Gas tank works indeed but using a shotgun on the front (engine) does the trick too, doesnt take too many shots
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #93
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Played online with a friend over headset for the first time last night, was good fun, before we realised it we'd been playing for 5 hours, it still seems like it'll get quite repetitive after a while at the moment, people are already just mindlessly grinding for cash, but once they start adding in all the Heists and player made missions and stuff, theres no way GTA Online can't be epic fun.

And after seeing it's potential, they have to bring this to PS4 and Xbox One.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 10-08-2013 at 01:01 PM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #94
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Been playing with Ritchie, lynk and ash no problem at all today.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #95
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah surprised at how well it worked today, only problem was when it split us all up at the end, but we got like a good hour out of it.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #96
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going back for more in a minute. Got a cuppa tea to make abd them I'm on .

Old 10-08-2013   #97
carldj90

carldj90 is an unknown quantity at this point
My experience has been like so:

Watched intro movie 4 times on one character only to be disconnected. Finally got into a free roam to buy cloths and walked out of the store and was killed by another player.

Finally got a car and insurance. Went to the first mission and I cannot join any other players. No matter what my game times out now.

The only way I can get back into GTAO is by restarting the game and loading online instead of story.

This experience is absolutely disgusting.

Edit: I cannot join any free roam without timing out now. It has been a week and this online is competly broken. Really sad.

Last edited by carldj90; 10-08-2013 at 02:44 PM..
carldj90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #98
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
I really like the racing in this. I'm not a general car game sort of guy, but something about how GTA does it makes it really compelling to me, and it's a good bit of instant gratification.

Also played Survival for the first time today, and got to Wave 10 before losing. Pretty fun and feels worthwhile for the payout in Money and XP.
Old 10-09-2013   #99
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah, I have one VERY minor complaint about GTA Online that's been bugging me since I first played it in NYC: Depending on the clothing, female player characters boobs are so far down, they're pretty much past her ribcage! They should totally be pushed up a little bit. And maybe give us some more clothes while we're at it. How about some regular grey camisole tank tops? Or the bodywarmer outfits from Max Payne 3? =P

/endfirstworldrant
Old 10-09-2013   #100
Stu

I'm playing a female character too, and while I'm reasonably happy with how she's dressed, I'd like a bit less "Well this is what the men get, and this is what the women get" partitioning when it comes to the clothing. I want to get her boots, but the long ones cause her jeans to get removed and replaced with shorts, and I also want a cowboy hat, but the only option is a black one that supposedly has a pink fringe, but I can't make that out because I can't turn the camera fully around to see.
Old 10-09-2013   #101
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
I finally tried out the online play tonight. Overall I really liked it. A couple server errors kicked me back to story mode.

The character creation system is the strangest I've ever used. I really tried making a good looking female, but they all came out looking like men in drag. I gave up and made a guy anyway. Kinda looks like Brad Paisley.

Right as I'm getting new clothes, I get kicked for no reason. Typical online bullshit from other people. It wouldn't bother me but the game considered it me leaving during a job and scolded me about being a bad sport. Assholes.

I enjoy representing the GTA Gaming crew. I took on 2 guys by myself and beat them in both jobs we played with GTAGaming showing up under WINNER. They were from some crew themselves.

One question... how do you go up in hierarchy?
Old 10-10-2013   #102
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I fucking hate it that people kill you as soon as they see you.

Fuck sake, even a dude from the GTAG crew kept running me over/killing me.

All I want to do is provoke the cops and rob stores together, man D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013   #103
Tim
Autonomic

That's why a mic is required and best to play with friends.

Old 10-10-2013   #104
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
A cunt was also repeatedly killing me and wanted to put a $1000 bounty on him.

Because I was raging so hard I accidently put 10k on him

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013   #105
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I wouldn't even mind getting killed so much if it wasn't for the expensive hospital bill
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote