Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2013   #76
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Trying to get them unlocked.
Old 10-06-2013   #77
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
Quick tip:

There's at least 3 vehicles that i know of that can be sold for $8000, the ubermacht oracle sedan, the benefactor dubsta suv , can't remember the name of the 3rd vehicle but it's also an suv. These vehicles can be found on the roads around the Los Santos Customs garage.

Ubermacht Oracle:

[Snip]

Benefactor Dubsta:

[Snip]
The Obey Rocoto will sell for $8500
Old 10-06-2013   #78
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
What is this? I was shopping at Binco...

Old 10-06-2013   #79
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Hey, my thoughts: Why the fuck did my level 17 character just vanish?
Old 10-06-2013   #80
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli View Post
Survival is really fun, but hard.
Some of them like Warehouse you can have each person watch the entrance, there's also a soda machine inside for health.
On Sandy Shores there's a red house with a dumpster where you can essentially get cover on 3 sides and even roof cover from helicopters. All you have to do is watch your angle and draw them into your line of sight. If you pass 10 rounds you get $20,000.

I hope they add zombies soon it would make it a lot more fun.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #81
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Hey, my thoughts: Why the fuck did my level 17 character just vanish?
Same... my characters have vanished before but I was level 18 or 19 and now I'm supposed to do everything all over again? Nah. Done. Gonna go play Tomb Raider online. At least I know where Lara is!
Old 10-06-2013   #82
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
The GTA Online stats for Crew are totally screwed up, no surprise there http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtagaming/gtav
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #83
Franklin129

Franklin129 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
I've been playing it all morning. So far, I love it. They thought of everything and I have no real complaints, except for ATM machines... They're pretty essential and I think should show up on the map. It's pretty annoying having to scramble to find one with $10k in your pocket and everyone trying to murder you at once.
you can deposit the money through your phone. Bring up your phone, click the internet, click "Money & Services" and the maze bank website will be right there. Way much safer to pull into an alley and do it than looking for an atm, putting a waypoint on it, and traveling there.
Franklin129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #84
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I think I'm just going to stay off Online until they get the bugs ironed out.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #85
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I've been doing that all along.

Pretty glad I have been too, from everything I've been seeing. I'd rather not have a bad first impression that would stick with me because of the shit going on right now.

At least the persisting problems now will ward off everyone that don't really care by the time BF4 is around, so everyone can run off to that, and will leave only the people that really care behind when, or rather, if, things are ever actually get sorted out.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #86
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I have no idea who I raced against (and did the meth mission with) but holy shit did I laugh when I accidentally hit you on the highway, making it an easy win for me.

Felt like such a jerk but had tears from laughing

Hoping my progress isn't lost. Only rank 8 or so, but still.

I also transfer my money to my bank account like a mad man.

Raged for the first time as well. Was robbing a store, a dude came in and killed me. He immediately went to a second store so I thought I'd get payback but he punched me into a corner and couldn't do shit D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #87
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
I have no idea who I raced against (and did the meth mission with) but holy shit did I laugh when I accidentally hit you on the highway, making it an easy win for me.
That was me! BASTAAAAARD! That's why I prefer to have around 4 people in a race. Nice round number and gives you some other positions to compete for if you fall behind. Good playing with you on the Meth mission though.

Is is tied to shooting skill/rank, or are vehicles just REALLY tough in this game? I've done a few missions were I was supposed to destroy vehicles and I've found myself standing there plugging away with my sawed off shottie, at least 8-10 shots before a car even starts to smoke/go on fire.

Also surely there's a compromise they can do with Passive Mode where you aren't completely helpless from NPCs? I accidentally got into a fight with one, and since I couldn't fight back, he took half my health from me.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #88
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Yeah I've found that guns don't really do too much damage to vehicles. When a story mode mission calls for vehicle destruction, you gotta use a grenade, sticky bomb, or fuel to do it without wasting too much ammo. I haven't had to destroy a vehicle in GTA: Online but I imagine it's difficult when you just have a few select guns to choose from...
Old 10-07-2013   #89
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Or if I could figure out where the fuel tank was on the vehicles more easily. It's one of the tips the loading screen suggests, but it's not obvious on most vehicles where to shoot to cause a spill.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #90
rappo
Professional Dumbass

I didn't even know about that... but, YouTube to the rescue!