Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2013   #46
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
i just got stuck in a fucking rally race where 90% of the users didn't have a headset.... FML
Old 10-04-2013   #47
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
I just bought the $400k apartment, it's pretty nice. It has a 10 car garage and some whiskey. You can't plan heists yet because they aren't in the game. I'm like rank 28, my friends are high 20s & 30s, someone even rank 40. It's fun so far but our biggest gripe is that most jobs aren't worth the time in terms of RP or cash, so we're just helping each other rank up and farming cash on the good ones. I'm just really looking forward to when we can actually plan some big heists and make millions.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #48
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Just been 'kicked out of the room by other players'. But I was barely in it and I didn't interact with any players. Why?
Old 10-05-2013   #49
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Because people are idiots?

Wish more ps3 users had microphones and a decent mannerism. Would be nice to have a good lobby with zidane and JC and other people and actually be able to talk properly.

Noticed that the social club now has your character along with the main characters and the stats for it which is a nice edition. Now if we could only ensure that the cloud servers are stable on the ps3 it would be perfect.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #50
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
People putting bounties on my head for absolutely no reason. Like i didn't have enough people chasing me around during free roam and the bounty is permanent even if you change rooms.
This is another huge flaw. I had assholes chasing me around for no reason and putting bounties on me every chance they got. Really ruins the fun experience. I'm staying in solo sessions only from now on when it comes to free roam.

One extra thing I want to mention is when in solo mode, if you're away for 10 minutes and get kicked, they put you in a public room automatically. Then I have to go to single player again, then online, then solo. I wonder if they could change it so it takes you to a new solo session again. Or just disable timing out since it's... solo =P

On a happier note, I did the parachuting yesterday with some people from my crew, including Tim and JC. SO MUCH FUN OH MY GOD. And the tank wars. I'm really loving the game modes with friends. It's brilliant and hours of fun you can't find in any other game.

EDIT: I made a quick little video showing how to get some extra cash in GTA Online. I told a few people about it who had no idea you could do this so I made a vid to show ze world!

Old 10-05-2013   #51
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Is anyone else having trouble atm? Cant even connect to a game with other players, only solo.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #52
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Same here
Old 10-05-2013   #53
Homeinmyhead

Homeinmyhead is an unknown quantity at this point
I had a blast with GTA Online untill I lost my character. I was finally getting ready to play Online with my friend, went over to his house hooked up my play station started GTA online, only to be angered at the fact that it takes me to the character create page. My Character was gone, had to redo do the tutorials. So guys be careful. This is a huge disappointment on my end. Im seeing this problem all over their support page.
Homeinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #54
Zidane

Was your character deleted in the past day? I thought that problem was fixed?
Old 10-05-2013   #55
Homeinmyhead

As of Oct 4th at around 8:00 pm est time my character was still in there servers. When I went over to my friends house to play which was around 9:30pm My character was deleted. Here are some youtube videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VETY3hfclGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tfCwET5tmc
Old 10-05-2013   #56
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Check to see if your character is still there on the social site on rockstar site. Appears next to Trevor, Michale and franklin. Seems like they are having issues again - was hoping to play after work.

Old 10-05-2013   #57
Homeinmyhead

He isn't. Just my new level character but it shows the wrong picture, I made a girl the 2nd day when the servers were broken and oddly its showing a avatar of her with my new level character rank (which is a level 7 now). My deleted character was in the 1st slot so i kept that open and made a character in the 2nd slot hoping he might come back if they fix the cloud servers. Its not that big of a deal because I am almost at the level I was at but I don't think I'm going to play GTA online seriously untill the game is bug free.
Old 10-05-2013   #58
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
People putting bounties on my head for absolutely no reason. Like i didn't have enough people chasing me around during free roam and the bounty is permanent even if you change rooms.
This happened to my friend so I killed him then collected the bounty and split that shit.
Old 10-05-2013   #59
Tim
Autonomic

Getting timed out error messages here in the uk. 7.40pm. Ps3.

Old 10-05-2013   #60
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
ffs

this is fucking annoying

i was looking forward to coming home from work and putting in some gta online work tonight.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote