Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2013   #211
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
I've had 3 separate large 'gifts' and have $350 mill now.
Panicked at first and submitted a report to R*... But that was a week ago now and they've not replied.
At least i've covered my own back though.

On the plus side of this, everyone now has access to the Rhino's, so its less frustrating when some dick thinks its funny to blast the crap out of everyone.... Now I can be that dick too. Ha!

Also its absolutely destroyed the R* bank. Which is great because I hate that they sell in game currency for profit... Thats stooping to Turn10 levels of greed. DLC I don't mind paying for but a few bucks in game. NO.

Wonder how long this will all last before R* try and reverse it?!

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013   #212
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I don't think they'll reverse it, they'll try to get rid of the hackers and make sure it doesn't happen again but I don't think they'll take the money you already have from you.

I picked a good time to lend out my game, at the time I get it back everyone will be a billionaire and I'll still be working my ass off for that 10k
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013   #213
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Yeeeeah I now have 3.6 billion in game because of hackers constantly gifting me so much money. It's crazy.
Old 12-25-2013   #214
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I need to get on the servers you guys are on. Nobody's given me shit.

I mean it's only a game, it's not like I really care--I don't play Online very often due to time constraints and I still have a bout $100K left from the Stimulus package (why buy cars when I can steal them?). Also I'm still a pretty low rank so there isn't much for me to spend money ON. I'm only rank 8. Maybe I'll hop on some tonight after everyone's gone home.

Also, I see "Holiday Gift Downloaded" in singleplayer..but I can't find anything. Is that just referring to the Online stuff or is there something in Story Mode that I'm missing?
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013   #215
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
It's all online stuff.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013   #216
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm gonna be stuck in work for the rest of the night, but a perk of working X-Mas is that I can bring anything I want in, so, yeah, looks like I'll be paying some serious attention to GTAOnline tonight.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013   #217
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
gta online aka garbage

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013   #218
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
*runs back in*

*looks around*

...Where'd the snow go?

Is that it, seriously, just barely a day?? Online was a fuck load more active with people just driving around and actually checking out the mountains and stuff because of the snow and they take it away after a day. *sigh*
Old 12-26-2013   #219
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
lol there was snow? shame I missed that

can you still turn it on and off in Singleplayer? or was it a one-time event?
Old 12-26-2013   #220
Ash_735

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
lol there was snow? shame I missed that

can you still turn it on and off in Singleplayer? or was it a one-time event?

Yeah there was like a snow storm over the entire city and Blaine County, actual snow fall, weather, more so than the cheat, snow covered buildings, Cars were more slidy-GTA IV like, etc, and Online was, well, decent, less killing and more people just riding around, and like, people actually going into the mountains! With trucks and stuff, doing some snow off roading. And then they took it away.
Old 12-26-2013   #221
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Snow was great yesterday. Shame they didn't keep it for at least a couple of days. View from my apartment yesterday

Top of Mt. Chiliad.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013   #222
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Oh that's really cool, they should atleast give you the option to turn that on when playing SP
Old 12-30-2013   #223
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Oh that's really cool, they should atleast give you the option to turn that on when playing SP
That's exactly what I was thinking when I was back home and I saw the screenshots. At least until New Years, damn...
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014   #224
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Can you still get to North Yankton? My brother is just getting into the game and I want to show him. I never got to see it in GTAO anyway so it would make a fun little trip and video.
Old 01-02-2014   #225
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
I know they patched it so you couldn't do it from the prologue anymore, but you could still do it by using
the later mission where Michael chases Trevor to North Yankton, that I can't remember the name of.

Not sure if the latest 1.08 patch prevented this though, I can't remember which patches were which.

Edit: It's called Bury The Hatchet

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 01-02-2014 at 07:54 PM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote