Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2013   #151
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
I think it monetary based ranking.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013   #152
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Having your car destroyed costs you nothing (unless its not insured), getting killed sets you back 2k so thats doesnt add up
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013   #153
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
But the amount people spent customising it might and modding it might hold more significance. Getting it just resprayed can easily be 1k.

Old 10-17-2013   #154
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
It does create a wierd situation though, you can kill the guy in the car but can't do too much damage to the car itself. This guy for instance kept running me over with his sportscar. I just ended up joining a job but say I'd blow up his car as revenge, they should either consider it all bad sport behaviour (including his) or nothing at all. This really seems like taking half measures.

And also.. any sensible person would buy insurance before upgrading his car, so the loss is 0 in that case. All you have to do is pick it up at Mors once it gets destroyed, the only time you end up paying for it is when you caused it yourself. A 1k respray is cheap though.. those matte paintjobs can easily cost up to 15-20k
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013   #155
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
the bad sport is bullshit, especially if you're with friends, a buddy got bad sport for 2 days for blowing up my car. he'd stickied a lost van and detonated accidentally as it passed my parked Washington.
Old 10-17-2013   #156
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
My modified Surge disappeared for the THIRD time in my garage :l
Old 10-18-2013   #157
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Currently playing in bad sport servers and wearing the dunce hat for rage quitting during races.

I know it's GTA and it's the nature of the beast but i just can't help but rage when there's motherfuckers ramming my car from every direction... 2 days to go.
Old 10-18-2013   #158
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
on xbox never once lost a car. Wtf is going on with the PS3? XD

I sympathise gui, just give it another couple hours and you'll be pissed at how stupid the hat itself looks.
Old 10-18-2013   #159
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
They just halved all the mission cash rewards, and it's not in the patch notes, what the hell...
They need to be more transparent about the changes they are making.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #160
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm hoping they're only doing this because the Heists will be big pay outs, and not because they want people to buy in game money through Micro Transactions.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #161
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Wait wtf, they halved them ALL even the high level ones?

so me and my boys only get 5K for killing a bunch of military contractors and stealing a plane worth. 2 million?
Old 10-18-2013   #162
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
ok I just found this, kinda funny how they say "apologize for not being clear in the patch notes" lol it wasn't clear AT ALL

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/...nd-Patch-Notes

it says that missions pay 100% the first time, then get 50% if you replay it, but they have allowed you to replay again I think. I am going to test it now to confirm.

Quote:
For those of you inquiring about mission payouts, there was a change that reduces payouts by 50% after a repeat of the mission. So, basically, the first time you play and beat the mission, you will get the full amount. Subsequent replays will see a payout amount reduced by half.

This is to help prepare for upcoming missions and content in the Beach Bum Pack as well as heists to help keep the game balanced as well as encourage the exploration of new missions and content in the game.

We understand players do like to enjoy a mission multiple times, so rather than remove the possibility of doing so, we've allowed replays of these missions at a reduced payout. Many players can get very good at a mission and beat it much faster in consecutive tries, so we've adjusted these payouts to match that case.

This also ties in to our ongoing discussion of replay availability for NPC missions, in which we are taking community feedback as well.

I apologize that there was not full clarity on this in the patch notes; however, hopefully this note will clear things up. If there are any additional questions on this, please do not hesitate to ask.
EDIT: No you can't replay missions, unless they mean calling the guy up and getting the mission again? These patch notes are so unclear and misinforming. What the fuck else are we supposed to do when there's such a limited number available, certainly not the 500 they promised.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #163
Tim
Autonomic

Yeah I'm a bit annoyed by that. Almost looks like they are trying to push people towards cash cards.

Old 10-18-2013   #164
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

i can see that as a justifiable way for balancing if they had more missions available, but damn.

that being said, i'm sitting rather pretty with near maxed stats and a nice garage collection.

Btw the survival's still pay big, at boneyard if you hide between the wall and the little trailer just to the right as you spawn it's a piece of piss.

we've done it before while sitting on the roof of the little building but that was significantly harder.

Edit: found this valid point.

Quote:
Every patch there has been a nerf to making money 1. no more replay on job voting screen. 2. No more RT for replay on like/dislike screen. 3. nerf to payouts on jobs. In ALL the patch notes for ALL these patches none of these were listed.
Old 10-18-2013   #165
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
theyre clearly experimenting

but theyre being stupid about it

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote