Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2014   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
My New GTA V PC Mod Concept (WIP) Female Player with New Voice Acting

My New GTA V PC Mod Concept (WIP) Female Player with New Voice Acting -

I'm wondering what you guys think of this concept so far? What phrases would you like to hear? How aggressive do you think she should sound? Your feedback will help shape this mod and will be greatly appreciated! To those wondering, I'll be using a program that can add GTAV audio format packs to the game. Once I have that, I'll be able to put the recorded dialogue in place. There was an audio editor for GTAIV, EFLC, and Max Payne 3, so I'm guessing GTAV's is inevitable [:p]

Anyway, the video is a mockup of how it will look/sound in game. I hope you guys find it interesting!
Old 09-22-2014   #2
Hacker379
Amateur Member

Hacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up nice

it is nice thanks

When you are in revenge,you should dig two graves -Gen.Shepeard
Hacker379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014   #3
Smallp0xstein
/\ಠ‿ಠ\

Smallp0xstein has a brilliant futureSmallp0xstein has a brilliant futureSmallp0xstein has a brilliant futureSmallp0xstein has a brilliant futureSmallp0xstein has a brilliant futureSmallp0xstein has a brilliant futureSmallp0xstein has a brilliant futureSmallp0xstein has a brilliant futureSmallp0xstein has a brilliant futureSmallp0xstein has a brilliant futureSmallp0xstein has a brilliant future
Oh man, this is awesome. My GF doesn't find GTAV accessible because she's mostly a single player gamer and there are no female protagonists in GTA, and this is a big step towards making GTA more appealing to anybody other than manly m3n. I also like how you chose to film in Grove Street, lel.

As for the voice I'd love to hear some more short loud expletives. The breathing and grunting are nice and her statements fit the context nicely. Good stuff!

Is there customization planned as well? Clothes and hair and such.