Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2013   #61
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Fair enough. Just disappointing but I know situations like this occur with most major online titles.
Old 10-02-2013   #62
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Fry, I believe they did. Its the demand that's causing server issues, I'm sure the game itself is fine.
Like I said. It's amateur stuff. After the shambles they created with the download version, to have this on top of it makes them look bad.
Old 10-02-2013   #63
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
I managed to get in on the xbox finally. I just hope I come back with my shit still there.
Old 10-02-2013   #64
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I'm no longer getting error messages, but I'm in a never ending loading loop of the first race. PS3 here.
Old 10-02-2013   #65
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
i got in a few times, ra across another GTAG member, i think rappo tried to join my game or i joined his at some time. Lotta lobbies are Veeerrryyyy sparse and hard to get people to play, But i've gotten a few,
Old 10-02-2013   #66
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I've been in no bother, now. Got popped just as I came out of the barber's though and I hunted that guy down. As much as I like the online aspect, I can't help but feel that the majority of the players are just determined to kill anyone and everyone when they get the chance.

It's fun, but because you're always expecting someone to pull a gun on you it just got a bit boring. If it was the odd guy then fair enough, because you'd be able to do your missions and stuff then out of nowhere there are bullets flying at you, taking you by surprise. But the few sessions I've been in it's just been chaos, and not the GTA style chaos where there's cars blowing up, the small-scale, everyone-has-a-pea-shooter chaos that just gets a bit annoying
Old 10-02-2013   #67
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I played last night for a few hours and got to about level 7 but today I've had no luck, just server errors and disconnects all day. Can't even free roam. What a joke.
Old 10-02-2013   #68
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
played a bit last night
i thought the format was pretty weird, i guess there were connectivity issues because my first activity was just a race against Lamar as an NPC. when i tried to do a "last man standing" game with other folks, it kicked me out just as it was about to start. i'll have to try again tonight. i do like that it's a sort of separate world, and there are different activities you can do from the regular game like holding up stores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
I've been in no bother, now. Got popped just as I came out of the barber's though and I hunted that guy down. As much as I like the online aspect, I can't help but feel that the majority of the players are just determined to kill anyone and everyone when they get the chance.

It's fun, but because you're always expecting someone to pull a gun on you it just got a bit boring. If it was the odd guy then fair enough, because you'd be able to do your missions and stuff then out of nowhere there are bullets flying at you, taking you by surprise. But the few sessions I've been in it's just been chaos, and not the GTA style chaos where there's cars blowing up, the small-scale, everyone-has-a-pea-shooter chaos that just gets a bit annoying
i have the same concern, but i'm hoping people get used to it. maybe it's a reason to just play with your crew instead
Old 10-02-2013   #69
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
When I got on it was pretty civil amongst everyone. That's why when shit gets fixed I'm going crew only setup. Hopefully won't have to deal with childish shit.
Old 10-02-2013   #70
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, finally managed to play a bit (not with my saved character though)

Same problem as in GTA IV online, fuckers shoot whenever they see someone else.

Also they really seem to be pushing the use your own car thing (which is good, imo). I stole an npc's car, and got a text saying he's going to smoke me and put a bounty on my head ($5k)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #71
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I played by myself for a bit last night. Just did the race and got the drugs. I haven't finished the story yet, so i'll probably go back to single player until all this blows over.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #72
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
i've had much better luck this time but it's still cagey, I see rappo online but i can't seem to join his session
Old 10-02-2013   #73
j_harvill

I've been trying to invite a friend/crew member.
It says disabled until myself or him finishes the tutorial.
Does anyone know exactly what the "tutorial" consists of?
I'm level 7 he's 4.
Is it a certain level/rank?
Old 10-02-2013   #74
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

tutorial is a smattering of jobs that must be done before you unlock true free roam, tell him to do some "quick jobs"
Old 10-03-2013   #75
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Ive played a little bit of it. Currently waiting 20 minutes for cypress flats LTS to load. Dont think its working.

It might have to grow on me, right now its not something im all too keen with to be honest.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote