Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2013   #46
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Just played a small game with Kodo and a few of his friends (I guess?). Worked pretty ok when we were in one session but it was a pain trying to get in a session with all 4 after that.
Old 10-01-2013   #47
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah i havent even gotten as far as that. Created my character 6 times and attempted to join. Id just give up trying for a couple of days. Meanwhile:

iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #48
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Created a character that looked just like me but it failed to save it. Grrrrr.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #49
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
My first character looked awesome but didn't save either.

Ah well, this was expected. Going to wait until tomorrow/2 days to properly play I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #50
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I have no problem creating characters, just getting into any games. Still can't. I'll try it tonight or tomorrow.

Seems like the Xbox peeps can get in sort of while PS3 just gets a failed to connect every time.
Old 10-01-2013   #51
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I guess the default character is female? I played as that for a while just for giggles but on the whole I didn't get to see whole lot. Servers are sketchy at best. This was on 360 mind you, going to try PS3 later on.
Old 10-01-2013   #52
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Currently stuck in that hawk eye view after finishing the first mission. Don't want to quit in case I lose the (small) progress I made.

Ie, I can't be arsed to repeat the mission again.
Old 10-01-2013   #53
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
For reference, here's Rockstars support page for these GTA:O issues.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/...-race-in-GTAO-
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #54
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Thanks Jimmy +rep
I posted that on the homepage
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #55
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Created my character but that is as far as I got today. Kept getting the Failed to Host a GTA Online Session message. Hoping at least some of it is better by the time I get off work tomorrow. Luckily I still have a lot of the side things to finish up in single player if online is still not working.
Old 10-01-2013   #56
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I managed to create a character, but I have no idea if it saved or not. I didn't get any farther than that. No big deal. I'll try again tomorrow.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #57
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
I played for a bit, but then I started getting kicked alot for no reason. I managed to get around $14K, but I got forced into a 2 v 1 deathmatch or as I like to call it, "spit roast" by the tutorial. When I was testing whether you could go in buildings before they were unlocked, I noticed that there was no nudity in the strip club now. Oh well, such is life.

My biggest tip is to take your time looking around for the first car when it tells you to get one for your personal one. I managed to find a Futo and i got a few free upgrades on it now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #58
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Oh, you get to pick what car you get? I was under the impression you were given something at random. Not really sure why.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #59
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
I cant believe how broken this game is, Rockstar probably should have started off with a limited access Beta or something. Disappointing.
Old 10-02-2013   #60
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Fry, I believe they did. Its the demand that's causing server issues, I'm sure the game itself is fine.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote