Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2013   #31
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
Nah, I still haven't got into the game. Keeps telling the servers are down and switches me back into SP
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #32
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I was about to hop on but maybe it's best to wait this one out for a while.
Old 10-01-2013   #33
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
even the social club site is down now
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #34
JiggyTurtle

JiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enough
I just wish I could do the first race lol. My poor Niko/Misty child is shown no love.
JiggyTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #35
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Well this is interesting. Ive been in the clouds watching building tops for 10 minutes.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #36
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
so I'm still in the game, ranking up, I have like $35,00.. but my friends got kicked out and can't get back in and their characters got wiped

what's weird is there's no message on twitter, facebook, newswire, not even "sorry this shit's broken right now"

EDIT: Now his character is back and he's getting back in.
Old 10-01-2013   #37
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I can't seem to get in I DID manage to get in when it glitched and wouldn't load the race, so I was able to walk around, but there was nothing to do. Guess we gotta wait it out.
Old 10-01-2013   #38
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
The servers are melting.

My suggestion is to come back later in the week. All 16 million people who bought this game are trying to log in at the same time. There isn't a server farm in the WORLD that can handle that kind of load without turning into a puddle of goop.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #39
Kodo

I'm streaming it http://www.twitch.tv/gta5gaming
Old 10-01-2013   #40
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
I was pissed off that I'm out of town and couldn't get on but the issues we thought would happen are happening.

I'm not so mad now. I hope it's working by this evening though.
Old 10-01-2013   #41
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Bit frustrating - I know they said to expect it but they should have been too. COD has a few server issues but its still use able. Quite disappointed seeing as they had a week+ to prepare as well from sales figures.

How long do you think it takes to set up that kind of infrastructure? I can't imagine a week+ to be any where near enough time.

To everyone whinging, rockstar warned everyone it'd have lots of issues and it does. Why would you have expected anything else?
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #42
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
No complaints here I understand it isn't an easy task to do. Rockstar has already stated they will need our feedback to better improve GTAO.
Old 10-01-2013   #43
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, it's not a big deal. I knew this was going to be a CF from the get-go. I'm fine with waiting awhile.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #44
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
I only got as far as making my character. Not even sure if that saved correctly tbh...

@legham I know it will take ages but they could have seen the hype from all the trailers they released.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #45
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Yeeeah.

I made a character at one point and then had to go back into single player.. Then i tried later and i started and saw this clip wtih lamar picking my character up from the airport and taking me to a race. But then it glitched out and the cars disappeared and it said there were no jobs for me and put me back into single player. Then the next time it said my player had been corrupted.

I just made a new character but didnt get into the game.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote