Old 10-09-2013   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
GTA Online - Patch 1.03

There are no official patch notes up yet, but a Rockstar employee commented on a Newswire post:

Quote:
This Title Update that just went live on PSN - and is coming soon to Xbox LIVE - addresses character deletion and other loss of game progress. We’ll be posting official info about it later today at the Newswire.
After downloading the update, my character has not been restored
Old 10-09-2013   #2
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Damn that's annoying.

I've been into 3 lobbies as a host and invited people and no one has joined. Don't know if it's related to the new patch or just forever alone.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #3
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
After downloading the update, my character has not been restored
You most likely need to create a new one and the bug shouldnt appear again. But it sucks that your character was deleted.

I did see a little info message when connecting to online in the old version saying that if you connect to GTA Online and youre automatically brought to the character screen with no characters existing, you just quit and connect again to GTA Online through the pause menu in single player. Apparently the bug was happening when players were selecting GTA Online during the game start up screen. Since then Ive always started GTA Online through the single player pause menu and never had the bug since.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #4
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I'll create a new character this afternoon if it's not restored or if the problem has not been addressed.
Old 10-09-2013   #5
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
I do exactly the same as iklipse - has worked fine so far.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I did notice that the payout for violent duct has been reduced to 3k, not sure if thats part of the latest patch or if they changed that earlier
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #7
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Rockstar really haven't taken to this "online" thing have they?
Old 10-09-2013   #8
Kez
Vercetti Mob

Kez is an unknown quantity at this point
Touch wood, my character has been ok since Sunday. I lost 3 others due to these issues, The cloud servers seems to be improving and today everything has loaded up fine.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you Tim. I'm unsure whether people are struggling to join jobs together or I'm just alone too.

Please team up. I am kind of finding it boring grinding missions alone.

Even the crew members are having problems joining or are not interested in playing together. Whats the point of that?

PSN: Major_Kez.
Kez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #9
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
I haven't had trouble joining with my crew. I was grinding the violent duct mission until they lowered the payout. So I'm up for grinding thru missions.

Psn:pasqualy
Xbox:krosis88
Old 10-09-2013   #10
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
what rank are you guys? there are more missions with quick payouts and xp boosts that you can grind, but it depends on your level whats available
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #11
Zidane

Level 0
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gtao.jpg (7.6 KB, 0 views)