Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2013   #1
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Simeon vehicles for quick cash

Does anyone know exactly what this is for and where it is?

I've heard people saying
that you find a laptop and a uv light inside and find a list of cars to boost but only if you did Simeon's random encounter before unlocking Trevor

Any truth to this or is it for online? I can't even find the garage people are mentioning, heh

Last edited by ska; 09-28-2013 at 03:51 AM.. Reason: Grammar
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #2
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
As someone on the inside, looking outside, it sounds like complete bullshit.

For all I know it could be legit.

I'll just say if it was legit, I'd lick a wet skid mark out of my underpants.

But hey, it could be also for Online. Sounds like Online has all kinds of sweet ass fucking features in it! Not like any of those could have been in fucking SP or anything, but hey, what do I fucking know?
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #3
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
On the blueprint map from the SE & CE, the container storage part of the LS docks (looks like a grid of rectangles on the map) is circled and labelled "Simeon vehicles for fast cash". I know by looking on the social club there is a Simeon random encounter but when I searched a couple of days ago there was no evidence of anyone having encountered him. You can use the social club to see the locations of random encounters you haven't done yet, but you can't be sure how to activate them since it could be character specific or time of day specific or something else.

It's definitely weird, I'd like to do some car collection for cash. I hope that only being able to encounter him before unlocking Trevor is wrong. Could be online related since we know we meet certain story characters online.

Also, the blueprint map has a whole load of extra info on it only visible under UV light, maybe that's where the UV part of the rumour came from. None of the UV info is Simeon related as far as I know. You can look up youtube vids of what's hidden on the map.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #4
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen a list of vehicles inside a garage though but I've only seen that in cutscenes. I think it was the FIB garage???
Old 09-29-2013   #5
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
^I just did a mission in there and can confirm, it did look like a import/export list. The text was like neon or something as thought it was meant to stand out.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #6
Sherlock Holmes
Ninja

Sherlock Holmes is on a distinguished roadSherlock Holmes is on a distinguished road
Seems like a Import/Export Garage like that of San Andreas. I noticed the list too. Will try delivering and see what happens. I rarely do side missions.
Sherlock Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #7
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I hope there's something like this Online or Offline, because I loved that mission for Kifflom where you had to collect the 5 cars just by going off of images.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #8
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
When I looked on my blueprint map right after getting the game I thought it was something for Franklin to do early on for some spending money but I never saw the opportunity to actually do the missions. Figured it was an import/export thing like has been in all GTAs but....kinda hard to do without a list.
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote