Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2013   #1
Vini
Mustafo is coming!

Vini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to all
Getting a fighter jet quickly and easily

Forgot I had a PVR, figured I'd make a few videos:

Old 09-27-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Nice, did you manage to survive and escape the 5-star wanted level? Because I've seen alot of these attempts fail only seconds after lift off (shot by missiles usually).

Oh and which radio station were you listening to? I never heard that message from Trevor on the radio
Killerfist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013   #3
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
That semi-truck idea was genius! I was successful with Franklin. Sped in with a Carbonizarre and stole the jet. Got hit with one AA missile, but was able to clear the area, lose the cops, and quick save to victory lol.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013   #4
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Took me 10 attempts to get it, and when I eventually got it, it crashed into the ground half way between the fort and my hanger.
Old 09-27-2013   #5
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Oh and which radio station were you listening to? I never heard that message from Trevor on the radio
It's Blaine County Radio - Community Hour, hosted by Ron.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013   #6
Vini
Mustafo is coming!

Vini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Nice, did you manage to survive and escape the 5-star wanted level? Because I've seen alot of these attempts fail only seconds after lift off (shot by missiles usually).

Not sure about the radio but yea I did manage to survive after taking off, you just have to fly as high as possible and a little erratic and they can't hit you.
Old 09-28-2013   #7
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
Yeah, the missiles are actually easy to avoid once you get the hang of evasive maneuvers. Just some barrel rolling and sudden climbs/drops help.

But that truck idea, pure genius yeah.
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #8
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
The radio station I believe is Blaine County Radio.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #9
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Nice idea with the truck. I've seen another approach of using the road around the base so you can have more time before they are alerted. Also if you fly really low to the ground the missiles won't hit you. I just stole 3 jets in a row but the hangar only saves 1!! wtf

Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote