Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2013   #1
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
Is GTAGaming ever going to update?

First of all, I love GTAGaming, I've been coming here for about 10 years now.

I can't help but to notice there is still no "V" tab at the top of the page. Whats that all about?
I also hope the V page itself will be updated soon with all vehicles, weapons, easter eggs, and hopefully maps of points of interest and everything important in the game.

I bring all this up because, as I've said, I love GTAGaming for all the information it has given me in the past, but now I find myself having to use other sites for info, and I prefer having one reliable source for all the information there is, and I'd prefer GTAGaming to be it.
Old 09-26-2013   #2
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Hey killahmatic, thanks for raising this point because I do agree that we want the site to update. As you mentioned the age of the site and the current environment of what fansites deliver all play into the evolution of GTAG. Speaking for myself, I want the site to go in a direction of getting people connected and playing together as a crew in GTA online, mainly because that's where the GTA series is going.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #3
Sherlock Holmes
Ninja

Sherlock Holmes is on a distinguished roadSherlock Holmes is on a distinguished road
You guys need a new theme as well.
Sherlock Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
It's basically all there.. all the info is already filed under the gta 5 section (http://www.gtagaming.com/v/) all it needs is a link at the top of the page like killahmatic said

Other than that I'd say there's not much you really have to change, the theme is fine by my standards although I really love the theme for that gta 5 section you guys have put up
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote