Old 09-20-2013   #1
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
stocks

Is there anyone else who is having issues with the stock market?
For instance I looked at all my bawsaq stocks were showing 100% loss.
Old 09-21-2013   #2
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
So far I haven't figured out the stock market. It feels really random, inconsistent, and unpredictable.. and maybe that's on purpose. All I can say is save your game before you invest, in case your investments go south.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013   #3
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Nah that's half the fun,

the trick is trying to very how long to hold on to the stocks, with how high the upswing after an assassination mission the markets going to turn.
Old 09-21-2013   #4
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
It's possible to influence the market. Lester's assassination missions are one way. Also, look at who's competing against who. Buy stock in one company and then go do stuff that would raise their stock price.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013   #5
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
No I also think the game just lies to you, at least sometimes the numbers and the graphs don't make sense together. I'll try to get a screenshot of what I mean.

I do know that wearing a brand's clothes will increase their stock price.
Old 09-21-2013   #6
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
That is exactly how I feel about it.

I do the most logical thing to bend the fucking stocks in my favor, and the game spits in my goddamn face. Fuck the fucking stocks right in their fucking stock hole.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013   #7
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
I've done the Lester missions and profited from those.
But when investing in my own shit fucks up.
But not to long ago all my bawsaq stocks were -100% absolutely fucking worthless.
Old 09-22-2013   #8
Kodo

I think it's bugged right now, sometimes it gives out more shares than you purchased, or it reports these false highs and lows.
Old 09-22-2013   #9
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Either way it pisses the shit out of me. I reloaded a save for hours trying to figure it out, I don't have much patience left for it, especially the state I'm in now.

I wasn't expecting it to just "hand" money to me, but for what I was doing, I expected to at least make a bit more profit than what I got.

Bit as in a 17,000 return out of 41 MILLION fucking USD.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote