Old 10-28-2013   #121
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light

Came across a hoedown.

Really duking it out.

End result.

Last edited by j_harvill; 10-28-2013 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #122
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute

ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #123
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Nice scenery another beautiful thing in gta v.
Old 10-29-2013   #124
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Oh definitely man
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013   #125
j_harvill

[IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

Finally got the Ifruit app on Android thankfully. I got my fucking plate!
Old 10-30-2013   #126
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute

in the city, of good ol' watts
Old 10-30-2013   #127
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Snapmatic was acting a bit wierd, I do wonder how he took this selfie

Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013   #128
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Found this guy using the Jerk action in the back of a van with no driver and just parked on the side of the road.

Quote:
Using a parachute isn't fun when your friends have harriers.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013   #129
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by jwrebholz; 11-03-2013 at 10:15 PM..
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013   #130
j_harvill

Lost all my hair do to this badass mask.
Old 10-31-2013   #131
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
A friend and I invited Fufu(?) over to give us lap dances.

I wish this was an option for my Cheetah

My nigga and i got high as fuck in his apartment, then rode some BMX bikes to the local skate park.

Rode in a local car meet, just free-racing around the entire map for a good 3-4 hours. My car is the one all the way to the right. Coquette.
Old 10-31-2013   #132
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I got in a tux and went and took photos with homeless people for some reason:

Herpa durrr gnurrrr
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013   #133
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Aww yeah, it's that time:

All matching matte black, tinted out windows, bullet proof wheels, fully boosted engines, etc, wish I could keep them.

And hey, just Amanda walking around, kept interacting with her, she just seemed to walk up the street and then stop:
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013   #134
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Snapmatic was acting a bit wierd, I do wonder how he took this selfie

With one of his other iFruits, of course. All iFruit users have at least 6 phones, because they have to get the latest model every year.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013   #135
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
lol.. would make sense actually.. making a selfie of yourself holding the latest iphone

Funny how you sometimes discover those little details you knew nothing of earlier, I was shooting up Michaels house and he actually called me saying to 'stop shooting up his house'. After that I discovered that you can actually enter it too when playing as Trevor, making remarks on how fat Jimmy is.

He didn't seem to have much to say when I killed his family though, the maid didn't even turn around

Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote