Old 10-20-2013   #91
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Looks awesome, only thing bothering me about the elegy is that it's so common. Because you can get one that easily pretty much everyone has one. I wish it'd be rarer to find, like the phoenix .. first time I saw one today.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #92
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Old 10-20-2013   #93
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Playing with trains

My phoenix in Online

iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #94
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Looks awesome, only thing bothering me about the elegy is that it's so common. Because you can get one that easily pretty much everyone has one. I wish it'd be rarer to find, like the phoenix .. first time I saw one today.
Yeah, that is kind of an annoyance, it would be nice if it was a rare car, as I think it's gorgeous, but to most others it's just Meh. I do have a Sultan though so I do kind of have the rare car angle covered as well haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
[IMGsnip]
Holy page stretching batman.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 10-20-2013 at 08:13 PM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #95
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
@iKlipse, did your car just blow up from the train impact? Or was it messed up already? I've put a few cars on the tracks and they've only ended up being severely crushed. Not even smoking, letalone exploding.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #96
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Nah, i made sure it was going to be crushed between the train and the fence. It will explode that way :p
Old 10-21-2013   #97
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
The spoiler on that phoenix is crazy.

Does anyone know if spoilers in the game actually create downforce and improve grip or are they just cosmetic? I think they do affect it but I'm not sure. Are there any other car mods that affect performance other than the obvious ones that show differences on the stat bars. What about lowered suspension? Does it make a difference to the way a vehicle drives or is it just for that pimpin' look?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013   #98
iKlipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
The spoiler on that phoenix is crazy.

Does anyone know if spoilers in the game actually create downforce and improve grip or are they just cosmetic? I think they do affect it but I'm not sure. Are there any other car mods that affect performance other than the obvious ones that show differences on the stat bars. What about lowered suspension? Does it make a difference to the way a vehicle drives or is it just for that pimpin' look?
I was watching joe dirt before i found the phoenix, then saw the spoiler and had to do it haha. Looks good though, i like it.

About the mods though, i think its all cosmetic. Suspension does make it easier to weave through traffic though, it reduces body roll that throws the cars weight around at fast speeds.
Old 10-21-2013   #99
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
That phoenix is really awesome, where did you find it?
Old 10-21-2013   #100
iKlipse

Near my garage in la mesa. I just went out to steal a car to drive around and it was waiting at the lights. Pm me your psn id, ill add you, i see them a bit when i drive mine. Im online now.
Old 10-21-2013   #101
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

I'm on xbox, thanks though

I remember seeing it on the first gta 5 trailer and thinking it was a really cool car, completely forgot about its existence until I saw it yesterday.
Old 10-21-2013   #102
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
where the hell can i get an elegy smh

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013   #103
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

you can order it for free if you have a social club account linked to your psn/xbox live account
Old 10-21-2013   #104
Big Fella
--DanK--

Big Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enough
My new truck

My cars so far

Visit my youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanK3670
Big Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013   #105
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Finally got me one of these aswell

Wish I could make it go faster though, I love those beasty trucks that pull up so fast they almost do a wheelie

Last edited by Killerfist; 10-21-2013 at 04:05 PM..