Old 11-19-2013   #211
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Got the Beach Bum pack

Looks great, is this for SP also do you know? I haven't read into the DLC much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Really awesome
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013   #212
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Looks great, is this for SP also do you know? I haven't read into the DLC much
Yes, I believe it is.
Old 11-20-2013   #213
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
In SP the weapons are added straight in the three characters inventories and the three land vehicles are selectable as special vehicles in the characters garages (Franklin's at Grove Street, Michael's in Vinewood and Trevor's in Pillbox Hill). The boat is selectable from your dock if you own one.

Also, sails are now available on PS3:

Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013   #214
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Old 11-22-2013   #215
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I did some stunt plane photography. Here's one:

Old 11-22-2013   #216
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute

iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013   #217
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Might be a glitch with the latest patch, if you zoom in for enough and still tilt upwards, the camera jumps back behind the player for a brief moment so you can get a character shot:

Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013   #218
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
When another player was in the tattoo parlour, i parked a car at the door.

He wasnt happy
Old 11-25-2013   #219
Jimmy_86
Think!

I like my plane crashes like I like my coffee. Something something ground.

(Also got the insurance building in the background for bonus irony)

Why not?
Old 11-25-2013   #220
iKlipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
Why not?
Nice. They nailed the sunsets and sunrises in this game.
Old 11-26-2013   #221
Jimmy_86
Think!

Awww yeeeaaahhh!
Old 11-30-2013   #222
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light

Old 12-01-2013   #223
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
When another player was in the tattoo parlour, i parked a car at the door.

He wasnt happy
I love doing that. It's funny. One guy I got stuck in Binco with his own car didn't know how to get out. A lot of hand gestures were exchanged. I think he either didn't know how to kill himself... or spent all his money on clothing and didn't have $500.

Nothing like a drive down the beachfront stores. Some nasty speed bumps though.

These 2 couldn't get out of the back of the Sentinel I was taking for my own... even after putting it in my garage they followed. I pulled back out and popped them both. It was nap/conjoined twin time.
Old 12-08-2013   #224
iKlipse

Old 12-10-2013   #225
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I was getting bored of San Andreas, So I thought I'd go take a little vacation, see some old friends.

All in all it was a nice trip back to North Yankton.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote