Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2013   #1
Vini
Mustafo is coming!

Vini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to all
360 Users, R* says don't install both discs

Heads up for 360 users, R* has said that they do not recommend installing both discs, only the one you're supposed to install.

https://twitter.com/RockstarSupport/...34166086557696 - real account

This is probably because the game was designed to use two seperate sources of streaming, installing both discs on the hard drive might actually increase pop ins and glitches. This is unusual for 360 but there are a few games that run better off the disc, so I would trust the developer.
Old 09-16-2013   #2
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the info. That's actually very interesting.
Old 09-16-2013   #3
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Not to get all "console war-ish" about this, but I'm genuinely glad I have it as a single download.
Old 09-16-2013   #4
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I'm genuinely glad I will have a physical copy for PS3, that I can actually hold and look at, and that I didn't end up paying full price for something I couldn't.

com a8 me m8

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013   #5
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
interesting and good to know. Thanks man.
Old 09-16-2013   #6
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
I wonder if you can install one to a flash drive and one to the HDD. My XBox sounds like a fighter jet squadron doing sonic boom drills. One time someone sat too close to my TV and lost their wisdom teeth and their virginity. I would very much like to avoid the excess noise.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013   #7
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
?Didn't they have something like this happen with halo?

I seem to remember that.
Old 09-16-2013   #8
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gPB0gdoOM

It's true.
Old 09-16-2013   #9
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
I'm genuinely glad I will have a physical copy for PS3, that I can actually hold and look at, and that I didn't end up paying full price for something I couldn't.

com a8 me m8
Yeah... but do you get a fucking blimp with yours? (other than ur mum of course)

#rekt
Old 09-16-2013   #10
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
wat, yeah, I do get the blimp, I sucked the R* D and preordered the CE, so you can keep your pleb tier digital shit son.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 09-16-2013   #11
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
and the blimp comes with all preorders

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013   #12
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
wat, yeah, I do get the blimp, I sucked the R* D and preordered the CE, so you can keep your pleb tier digital shit son.
In the same boat. I'm in a love hate relationship as to what to do with the hat.
Old 09-16-2013   #13
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

Same here, I fucking hate those kinds of hats.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2013   #14
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

git gud or git rekt ngr
Old 09-16-2013   #15
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

GET ON MY LEVEL SON.

GET

ON

MY

LEVEL

Quote: