Old 09-16-2013   #1
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Kotaku plays GTA V

It's 28 minutes of gameplay. If you don't want to spoil the features of the game, don't watch. But if you're like me and you want to get even more hyped up and excited... check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztWWjKstBPU

UPDATE: The video is free of story line spoilers. They do a good job showing off the features of the game. It looks absolutely fantastic.

Last edited by dokujitsu; 09-16-2013 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: Spoiler free
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013   #2
J.Orlando

J.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokujitsu View Post
UPDATE: The video is free of story line spoilers. They do a good job showing off the features of the game. It looks absolutely fantastic.
I watched a lot of it. It was pretty sick. It does make me want to buy this game more than ever. I might be able to find the money to get it after all -- I'm waiting to see what happens after tomorrow (too much to get into right now -- safe to say that my finances might be in better shape than I had thought).

I do like Kotaku as well. If I'm not mistaken, Kotaku got his start here on GTAGaming several years ago. The guys who talk during the video are pretty funny to listen to -- almost as good as the Machinima guys (who are seriously a freakin' riot).
J.Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote