Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2013   #61
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
D'oh!
Old 09-12-2013   #62
J.Orlando

J.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
i'm kinda dull on "dreaming" i guess. dreaming up fantastical things leads to more hype and higher expectations, and then you may be disappointed with what you get.

AS FOR WHAT YOU SEE IN IT...

Yeah i can totally see all of that too
Bangin'

ALSO -- found an interesting YouTube video. I won't bother putting this in spoiler tags -- just don't click on the link if you don't wanna watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWr4EAZ9taw

It's from Machinima, and talks about size and scale and RDR and SA. I trust Machinima more than some guy with a ruler, C.J. running at full-speed, and an LCD screen to ascertain correct measurements of stuff. Check this out if you're truly interested in knowing what they believe is the proper scale and how many RDR deserts can fit inside of the new map.

Have fun.

P.S. HOLY Xst -- those Bro-Team guys are @#$%! HILARIOUS. Look at how they basically WRECK every other game on the planet -- except for GTA V. And AC, which is kind of a cool game too. But Ghosts? Come on...

Last edited by J.Orlando; 09-13-2013 at 01:56 PM..
J.Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote