Old 12-20-2013   #1
wesc

wesc is an unknown quantity at this point
Map mod issue

When I try to install map mods the only thing that happens is cars spawn over the ocean were the new land should be but then they fall in the ocean because the land isn't their.

The way I have the map mod "Countryside Mountains V" is by copying the pc and common folder into my gta IV main directory and selecting replace, then I move the objects.ini into the main directory as well. However this has not worked for me so i have also changed the name of objects.ini to objects2.ini and tried to load it using simple trainer 6.5 still nothing

Any help?

forgot to mention but im on version 1.0.4.0

Last edited by wesc; 12-20-2013 at 02:45 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
wesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Do you have scripthook installed?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013   #3
wesc

I believe I do have script hook installed, it was part of the simple trainer 6.5 install
Old 12-21-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Oh yeah if you've got simple native trainer working you've got all the required files ofcourse

In that case I'd suggest reinstalling it, not sure what could go wrong at a drag&drop installation like this other than placing it in the wrong map
Old 12-21-2013   #5
wesc

just to check if I have a rar file and inside is an objects file, common, and, pc folder i just drag and drop it into the main folder?
Old 12-21-2013   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Yeah just overwrite those folders in your main folder (in program files, not the my documents section but Im assuming you already know that)
Old 12-21-2013   #7
wesc

well its still the same, reinstalled it and overwrote the files like last time but all i have is cars driving in the air then falling into the ocean when I get close