Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2013   #1
KnightRaider
Let's overload GTA IV with mods hehehehehe jks
Newbie Member

KnightRaider is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Need help with GTA IV Crashing with Script Hook!

Hi there, I'm new to these mods, but it seems every time when I tend to re spawn at the hospital, or am in a car chase with the cops, that my game crashes, I'm not sure if it's Script hook or the back to the future mod i have installed, I do have my copy backed up and saved, but I hope it doesn't come to that. Also I know this might be off topic, but is there a spider-man web shooter mod or texture pack for the amazing spider-man mod out there?

Thanks,
Knight Raider.

P.S. Please forgive me if I did type in something off topic, I will remove it, if it is.

Last edited by KnightRaider; 09-03-2013 at 08:01 PM..
KnightRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Might be due to some compatibility issues, did you update your game and is the mod designed for that patch?

If that's not it , it may be conflicting mods.. try uninstalling all your other script mods and only running the back to the future mod, to see if that solves the problem.

I'm not really familiar with that scriptmod though so it might just be a problem in the mod itself, not sure how many people have the same issues you do.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote