Old 09-02-2013   #1
Kihz
Newbie Member

Kihz is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA V YouTube Channel

Hey guys, I have a YouTube channel I used for Halo Wars for a while. Over 2000 subscribers and now I'm switching over to GTA V. Until release, I'm doing daily "10 Facts" videos. You probably know a lot of the things I'll go over, but a refresher never hurt.

When the game launches, I'm getting the Collectors Edition for the 360. I'll do an unboxing on release night, then I'll start my playthrough with 20-25 minute episodes, released daily with commentary. In case some of you are skeptical about the game or just can't afford it at the moment, maybe you'll enjoy my videos.

Anyway, to make a long thread a bit shorter, my first 10 facts video went up literally as I was typing this thread up. A like is appreciated and if you enjoy it enough, become a subscriber. Thanks for reading!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4dsGXrvGpc
Kihz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013   #2
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
If this is more than a throwaway account to plug your youtube channel, and you actually do post those commentaries, you should post them here and maybe we will put them on our front page.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote