Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2013   #1
notacop12
Newbie Member

notacop12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question loading problems, plz help!!

ihave the iron man iv mod and a couple of more small mods like cars. i cant even do missions because my world cant load the small things u can do like changing clothes or in the missions case going to the car wash. Sometimes doors will look like walls, also whenever i go down hills theyre barely loaded in and i cnt see where im going.. by now u get it, my game can barely load crap. any fixes for this?
notacop12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013   #2
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Have you had these problems before you installed mods? Maybe a good way to (try to) fix this, is to make a fresh installation and check if you still have the problems. Then install every mod 1 by 1 and check per installation if you have the same problems.
Old 08-24-2013   #3
Cosmic Joker

Cosmic Joker is an unknown quantity at this point
Download and run. It is a diagnostic tool to show you where the issues may be coming from, especially if you have done any mods.

http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/2-g...gnostics-tool/
Cosmic Joker is offline   Reply With Quote