Disc... all the way! 24 85.71%
Download... all the way! 2 7.14%
none... pc version will come! 2 7.14%
none... i'm lame 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2013   #16
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Literally the entire game was released on PSN for download, for preload. Was only up shortly on the actual PSN I believe, but there are still certain links floating around to the full .pkg of it.

e: Well, of course it was missing some major, little components to unlock it though. 'le 1337 hax0rs' are currently in their mother's basement trying to crack it and unlock it, thus making it playable.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013   #17
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus fuck, are you serious? Someone came onto my channel claiming to have it last night during a stream. I ignored them, but maybe they weren't kidding.
Old 08-23-2013   #18
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I have GTA V on my PS3 right now, XMB menu with music and everything and DLC Icons, etc. Only thing is it won't start until September 17th, but there are "ways" around that, hell, I'm working with some people, we're going to have some exclusive info right here.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013   #19
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Shit, that's crazy. Just don't do a Ne... anything illegal.
Old 08-23-2013   #20
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry, we're just going to confirmk a couple of Radio Stations and songs ahead of Rockstar, this soundtrack is pretty damn good so far, oh, and 20 Hours worth of Music.
Old 08-23-2013   #21
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
I just want a full breakdown of the radio stations Ash.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013   #22
Ash_735

Coming soon, we'r going to get this out, I'm working with the IV: SA team and we're looking through the audio to get each station down, and no I'm not shitting you, 100.7 Non-Stop Pop:

Old 08-23-2013   #23
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Aww, I wish it was Scream n Shout remix.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013   #24
lordvader

lordvader is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello

I would like to know
which the best version to get for PC

Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition or Collector’s Edition
lordvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013   #25
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
I forgot to specify that I am getting the special edition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Don't worry, we're just going to confirmk a couple of Radio Stations and songs ahead of Rockstar, this soundtrack is pretty damn good so far, oh, and 20 Hours worth of Music.
Wow, that's a shitload of music. Way more than GTAIV. I'm so pumped for this game.

Last edited by MurdererMarv; 08-24-2013 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote