Old 08-24-2013   #16
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Wait.. Is it actually the same city and all? I'd forgotten about how it was originally gonna be DLC
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013   #17
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Wait.. Is it actually the same city and all? I'd forgotten about how it was originally gonna be DLC
Yes Same City as SR3, they did expanded on the gameplay feutures to a point and a few other things but overall still alot of the same gameplay as SR3

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013   #18
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Screw that! I'll wait til its ~$10 or in a bundle.
Old 08-24-2013   #19
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Screw that! I'll wait til its ~$10 or in a bundle.
They did the same thing for Episodes of Liberty City for GTA4 as well, did you wait for it to be $10 on that too?

I know its annoying when games reuse maps, but it is what it is

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 08-25-2013   #20
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
it is what it is
and it is dlc packaged and priced as a full game
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #21
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
So this all but DLC is the answer to GTA 5? Are you kidding me?
Old 08-25-2013   #22
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Finished the game. Took me 16 hours to 100% the game. Was quite fun.

They said that they scrapped the DLC for this game and made a new story. The Dominatrix stuff will be DLC for this game now.
Old 08-25-2013   #23
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post

They said that they scrapped the DLC for this game and made a new story. The Dominatrix stuff will be DLC for this game now.

16 hours? damn I must be slow, I'm only 42% done and 15 hours in. but then again I been dieing alot the side missions are crazy hard

Old 08-25-2013   #24
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
http://lists.cheatcc.com/lists/81#.UhqWDHMo7qB

I swear a retard wrote this shit.

They claimed they scrapped that shit. Sr is a bullshit series. But that's only my opinion.

Last edited by j_harvill; 08-25-2013 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #25
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
They did the same thing for Episodes of Liberty City for GTA4 as well, did you wait for it to be $10 on that too?

I know its annoying when games reuse maps, but it is what it is
the episodes were just expansions or DLC weren't they? Rather than standalone games.

Also I still haven't played them and i dont remember how much they were when i bought them
Old 08-25-2013   #26
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
the episodes were just expansions or DLC weren't they? Rather than standalone games.

Also I still haven't played them and i dont remember how much they were when i bought them
My version wasn't.... I have GTA4 and episodes of liberty city on steam and they are seperate games.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/12210/ GTA4 at 15GB install

http://store.steampowered.com/app/12220 Episodes of liberty City at 16Gb install

so basicly 31GB just for GTA4 since the map is installed twice

Last edited by Nite; 08-25-2013 at 07:57 PM..
Old 08-25-2013   #27
codman

codman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enough
I know I paid around $15-20 for TLAD and the same for TBoGT on 360. I'm pretty sure you can buy them as DLC or get both together as EFLC which has a few exclusive radio stations.
Old 08-26-2013   #28
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
Presumably that includes collecting things? That's ridiculous.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013   #29
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

just finished it (at least the storyline and side missions anyway), I'm 22 hours in at 80% done, I just have to do the Collect the data points, break Statues, and challenges.

I have to admit I quickly got past the fact that it used the SR3 map, this game was just pure awesome fun.

I'm assuming the game has more then one ending cause the description in the last mission said I hopes you bonded with all your team members or something like that. I'm guessing I got the good ending cause I saw the whole team dancing on the floor just before the credits

So if you don't do any side missions and completely ignore the team then you get the bad ending which is what I will try on my next playthrough.

Last edited by Nite; 08-26-2013 at 11:53 PM..