Old 08-20-2013   #16
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Piggus dude, you don't know the power of FIFA, we're talking about a region, an area of the world, where Football Manager alone keeps SEGA afloat just on the PC!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #17
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
That's great, but you're talking as if it's exclusive to Xbone. It's not lol.

I guess FIFA has the power to make people retarded is what you're saying.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #18
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
...Yes, yes I am, your average FIFA player will just see Exclusive and Xbox and just throw their money at that. Exclusive content in a game like FIFA is a big draw, and Sony hasn't shown anything to match that, even if the Xbone comes out later and is more expensive, the gurantee of exclusive and FIFA in the same sentence is enough to sway quite a large amount of people.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #19
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Those tricky devils.

FIFA with the Wan to polish the Yurop knobs to get the sells there, and relying basically just on base retardeness of Amerifarts to make the sells here.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #20
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a huge FIFA fan and even that isn't enough to make me want a Xbox One.

Neville, Ljungberg, Lehman, Campbell classic? Hahahahaha. Fucking hell.

Last edited by Lynk; 08-20-2013 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Lynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #21
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
199 euro and 199 us

are u kidding me

a ps vita costs 199 euro anyway

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #22
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Piggus, how many years warranty will PS4 have?
Old 08-20-2013   #23
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
A million!

Probably 1 year since that's the standard for stuff like that.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 08-20-2013   #24
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Ehh...1 is way too little considering the trouble the last time and the cost of the product.
Old 08-20-2013   #25
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing exciting in either show tbh.

playstation price drops are always good.
Legham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #26
Piggus
Wicked Member

Infamous looks amazing. Holy hell.

Also, direct feed Killzone Shadowfall multiplayer screens. Looks great.

Old 08-29-2013   #27
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
I was there!

Huge lines for everything. All of the big name stuff required a wait of about 3 or 4 hours, so I didn't really play anything on the publisher stands. The lines at Sony were equally long, but the lines at Microsoft and Nintendo were shorter so I actually played some of their stuff.

I also got over 100 3DS StreetPass hits in one day!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013   #28
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
what was the best stuff Neil?
Old 08-30-2013   #29
Piggus
Wicked Member

Dammit. I had an opportunity to go to PAX Prime today but I have to save my money for Korea.

Old 08-30-2013   #30
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

you could have got amongst mew-genics ;_;