Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Troubleshooting & Technology
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2013   #1
gtagamer001

gtagamer001 is an unknown quantity at this point
having problem installing liberty timecycle 3

Hello gta players,

I would first like to say that I am new to the modding community, so please be specific with how to's. This will help quite a bit!. thanks. But never the less, I seem to not be able to install liberty timecycle 3. I replace the files it wants me to(common and pc) and the game doesn't start once this is done. Also, problems wise I know I am putting it in the right directory, but yet it still doesn't work!. If anyone could help, thanks a ton!
gtagamer001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Are you launching the game through LaunchIV.exe? (with administrator rights) instead of the regular gta4.exe?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013   #3
gtagamer001

yes sir!. Anything else you might recommend?
Old 08-14-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Updating your game if you haven't already, also check on the mod for which patch it's intended
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013   #5
gtagamer001

As good as both those recommendations are, the game is fully patched and it says in the description that is was only tested in 1.0.7.0, which is my version. Being that so, shouldn't it work? Buy the way, thanks for your help!