Old 12-12-2015   #1
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy
Addicted Member

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Xbox One

Yoo whats up people! Hows everyone been? Whoever has a xbox one add me on there.
Gt: LileL23
Old 12-15-2015   #2
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Why would you buy that piece of garbage Lile.

Core i7 5820K hexa-core @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GBs 2400 MHz DDR4 | Dual MSI GTX 970s | Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015   #3
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy
Addicted Member

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I have no idea ��
Old 12-16-2015   #4
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Piggus, shut the fuck up.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015   #5
thenotsogoodtrickster
fuck
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud of
pc master race
Old 12-17-2015   #6
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .LiLe. View Post
I have no idea ��
Good to know you're an informed consumer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Piggus, shut the fuck up.
But it's a piece of garbage. Please don't cry, Havok. I didn't mean to upset you.

Core i7 5820K hexa-core @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GBs 2400 MHz DDR4 | Dual MSI GTX 970s | Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 12-17-2015 at 04:51 PM..
Old 12-18-2015   #7
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy
Addicted Member

Better than PS4 tho ��
Old 12-18-2015   #8
Piggus
Wicked Member

lol no

Less powerful, bulkier, convoluted OS, significantly less support from indie and Japanese devs, weak first party support, and MS treats its customers like idiots.. The Xbox is being outsold 2 to 1 worldwide for many reasons.

But have fun with your 900p box ���� I've taken higher resolution shits than most XB1 games

Last edited by Piggus; 12-18-2015 at 10:52 AM..
Old 12-18-2015   #9
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
you've also taken more cocks up the ass than a black texan street whore but that doesnt make you less of a person

xbox controller is better though and the new elite controller is the best concept controller made to date

Last edited by eli; 12-18-2015 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015   #10
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
You don't eat pigs
We don't eat pigs
It seems it's been that way forever
So if you don't eat pigs
And we don't eat pigs
Why not not eat pigs together

Last edited by ZCAB; 12-18-2015 at 06:23 PM..
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015   #11
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Both consoles are about as shit as each other in their own way, imo. Xbox isnt as powerful as the PS4 but PS4s selection of games is about as interesting to browse through as a black texan street whores asshole.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015   #12
Piggus
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eli View Post
you've also taken more cocks up the ass than a black texan street whore but that doesnt make you less of a person

xbox controller is better though and the new elite controller is the best concept controller made to date
D'awww more emotion :')

I use the Bone controller on PC and it's great, I'll give you that.

Old 12-20-2015   #13
Thomas B.
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to all
PC is best
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015   #14
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing is best. Gaming is shit these days, if it's not rushed out and broken, it's asking for more fucking money from you, and if it doesn't, it's probably some indie "retro" but lol not really shit.

PC Gamers only care about jerking their dicks over Nvidia and bragging about how much better they are than everyone else. PlayStation Gamers are boasting about their numbers and "return of the king" despite playing the fucking waiting game for the majority of the gen so far. Xbox Gamers are being more quiet than a mouse fart and only proving how little their shit sells.

Gaming in general is just fucking rubbish these days, if it's not people shouting about how sexist/racist you are for not embracing strong gay black lesbian characters, then you're dealing with full on fucking idiots instead.

PS: And Piggus only posts here when ran off NeoGAF because he dares to mention his guns :p

PPS: And this place is beyond dead and should be pulled offline since there's no staff and Casey is busy being a YouTuber now.

Last edited by Ash_735; 12-21-2015 at 12:38 AM..
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015   #15
Piggus
Wicked Member

Lol, there are really only two or three people there who I like to spare with in those shitshow threads. Certainly have not been run off by any of them. I can't believe you suffer through those garbage threads. But if I don't say anything then it becomes a one-sided shitshow where people post the same pie-in/the-sky crap over and over.

As for the rest of your post, I say suit yourself. I've played some excellent games on PC, PS4, and Wii U. There's a lot of dumb crap in the industry right now, but there's still a lot of good stuff. Witcher 3 is a good example of a great game that isn't really affected by the stuff you mentioned. Regardless, nobody is forcing you to buy a 99 cent weapon skin or whatever. People spend so much time bitching and being negative all the time about meaningless shit that they forget to actually enjoy the core experience. That said, there are certain companies *cough*Ubisoft*cough* that just take it way too far.